Cancelled (2 Viewers)

Rare for a coach to do that. Power structures etc.

I would tend not to believe it though. If you're a coach getting physical with a squad full of people half your age, you'll get battered. Better to prove your more intelligent, more driven, more powerful in other ways. That's pretty basic stuff.
Yeah but like what if you have to demonstrate without force what a defender is going to do to you in the 92nd minute in a corner kick line up? Like you have to prep people for the game they are playing.

Well I had trouble picking up me burger after it

ok then, I'm sorry for being flippant.
As someone who tried to brave out a fracture by being mad hard and then losing over a months work.
If you're still in Bristol you can shoot into an A&E there before you get home.

ok then, I'm sorry for being flippant.
As someone who tried to brave out a fracture by being mad hard and then losing over a months work.
If you're still in Bristol you can shoot into an A&E there before you get home.
A friend of my wife broke her leg at a roller disco in Bristol years ago. She can vouch for the a and E there

this chap
I mean, in his defence, half the fuckin thing is new

I was at the colloseum in 1990 when it looked like someone took a bite out of it

I didn't go back again until 2022 when someone had filled in the gaps and make it look like the fuckin aviva

I'm with that dopey bollix. maybe the bit he carved his name in was a bit of precast from kingspan in cavan

So is Kevin SPacey not a creep now?

Or was this just a handful of the accusations?

Will they have to remake money kidnapping that film AGAIN now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back