Cancelled (2 Viewers)

paddy cosgrave has been cancelled.

It's Israel themselves that have always pushed the religion/national identity as one, line.

they get away with it , to a certain extent.

one good thing that might come from this current shitshow is that they will not get away with that line for much longer.

Its fucking absurd.

one thing I don't get, the Israeli's are clearly Islamophobes. Why are they never called out over that?

But really, its the Brits and America that are to blame here.

It's Israel themselves that have always pushed the religion/national identity as one, line.

they get away with it , to a certain extent.

one good thing that might come from this current shitshow is that they will not get away with that line for much longer.

Its fucking absurd.

one thing I don't get, the Israeli's are clearly Islamophobes. Why are they never called out over that?

But really, its the Brits and America that are to blame here.
dont forget the french if we're spreading the historical blame..

Can someone help me out on this

So the guy is acquitted
They call the girl "the complainant" - which is fair enough. Her story is that all this stuff happened. His story is it didn't. Fine.

Then it goes on to say "In their closing speeches, both counsel noted that the woman doesn’t have a grudge against the man and did not say a bad word about him in her evidence."

Like how do we square this circle?
She hasn't got a thing against him, except bringing a case (which is her perfect right to do) years after the fact.
And not a bad word to say except "he defiled me as a child". Which seems really bad.

I'm not taking any view on the events (other than I reckon her story is very likely more truthful than his)
But why take a case against someone who you have no ill-will toward over something that happened forever ago?
Why put yourself through it - never mind him?

Am I just a dinosaur?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back