Cancelled (1 Viewer)

there's an alternative history where there's a waffen ss division composed entirely of Christian Brothers who were sent to the eastern front to beat Irish grammar into the Red Army. SS Panzerdivision 'der Strap'

this needs to be a netflix series... the story of the modh coinníollach battalion, ground to dust in the third battle of kharkov

apology updated with another rider's name

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what was he and the team social media feed thinking? careers over.
I hear you're racist now after ye watched the Bowie video for China Girl too much.

good lord.

Estonian cyclist Madis Mihkels is in a spot of bother, forcing his team to issue an apology.

He's racing in China and did this. Eejit

Maybe he was trying to say that the secret to success in cycling is all in the mind

Side question - is it still acceptable to call a chinese takeaway a "chonger"?

Maybe he was trying to say that the secret to success in cycling is all in the mind

Side question - is it still acceptable to call a chinese takeaway a "chonger"?

probably marginally more so than calling it a 'chinky'

in one of the strange things couples evolve between and unique to themselves, my wife and I developed a habit of saying 'chink' instead of 'cheers' when clinking glasses when having a drink.

Which of course led to the inevitable me drunkenly doing this when at a table full of japanese and koreans

my brother used to refer to his pillow as his 'bomb' and insisted on bringing it with him when we went up to donegal. i don't think my parents ever told him not to mention it at the border crossings, maybe they thought he'd be more likely to mention it if they did.

what was he and the team social media feed thinking? careers over.
I hear you're racist now after ye watched the Bowie video for China Girl too much.
Maybe they had just been watching Demolition Man the night before?

When Eoin was little he loved Alvin and the Chipmunks,of course he couldn't say it right and pronounced it chinkmonks. I found it hilarious but feared him saying it in public
When my daughter was 3, my little brother thought it was funny to teacher her to say “you smell like bacon” whenever she saw someone in a Guards uniform.
It happened in the Blanchardstown shopping twice (one was a security guard, other was Gardai) and once to her great uncle in his full fancy super polished Garda uniform when he was getting some kind of award.
It was mortifying every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back