can we make it legal to spit at iphone users in public? (3 Viewers)

I :heart: my iphone.

Except now it's locked. But soon someone will hack a itunes 7.5 yokey for it and we will be back in full blown :heart: again. For now, we just cuddle.

:heart:

I've never claimed to be anything other than a materialistic wanker. I also like money. And tea.

if the iPhone is anything like the iPod, then I predict scores of weeping frustrated angry people cursing their dead/fucked battery iPhones in I dunno... about a year from now?

My ipod died after it was just over a year old. Not because of battery though, I accidentally stood on it.

"what if i want to browse the web whilst taking a picture and making a phone call and listen to music and checking my email???? no, you didnt think about that did you????? DID YOU??? ah fuck its got now and theres nothing we can do about that... fucksake.... i'm going out, i dont know when i'll be back..." SLAM

- iLeigh

You're waaaaaay behind the times.

- leigh

it's called retro and it means i'll always be deadly!

"what if i want to browse the web whilst taking a picture and making a phone call and listen to music and checking my email???? no, you didnt think about that did you????? DID YOU??? ah fuck its got now and theres nothing we can do about that... fucksake.... i'm going out, i dont know when i'll be back..." SLAM

- iLeigh

pure poetry!!

always pretending you have a girlfriend.

he doesn't have a girlfriend - he has a bird
:rolleyes:
- leigh

pardon me?

bet you can't afford one. i certainly can't afford one - on the upside though, my phone makes PHONE CALLS
if i want to take pictures, i'll buy a fucking camera!! the same goes for the rest of the phone's fiddly little gadgets

back into the drawer with that joke, thank you very much!!

...and this one...
how many variations of iJoke can we possibly fit into one thread like?
:rolleyes:
- leigh

iISJOHN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back