can we make it legal to spit at iphone users in public? (1 Viewer)

Popeye

I know people who buy iphones are probably dumb, subscribe to the paris hilton school of sensibilities & self-esteem and probably deserve sympathy...but, I cannot think of a more annoying icon of materialism in contemporary culture.

just sayin, like.

I know people who buy iphones are probably dumb, subscribe to the paris hilton school of sensibilities & self-esteem and probably deserve sympathy...but, I cannot think of a more annoying icon of materialism in contemporary culture.
Presumably you've noticed that you're reacting against judging people based on what they own by judging people based on what they own?

Very good Egg, very good.

Anyway, it looks quite practical to me - a phone, computer, camera, walkman all in one? Sounds good to me anyway, what's the problem?

Presumably you've noticed that you're reacting against judging people based on what they own by judging people based on what they own?

No I didn't and you make a very good point. Shame on me.

Minor pedantic note though: iphone users don't own the iphone. Apple does.

That is despite people paying through the nostril for it and then paying through the other nostril for another 2 years because you're locked into a 2 year telco contract.

I've read a few horror stories online about people who wanted standard smartphone features not available on the iphone and Apple responded by 'bricking' the iphone (so it wouldn't work) which is a tactic often employed by another well known billion dollar corporation. Some might say that Apple is the new Microsoft.

That said, I can't disagree with your sentiments about judging people.

iDiots the lot of them. Anyway Popeye they're not forcing you to buy one so leave them alone.

Fair point.

On a positive note, I suppose the iPhone will be very useful when out and about....the iphone serves as a perfect and very visible warning sign to avoid talking to intellectually challenged idiots or iLemmings.

good news popeye, i've just had a word with some
leading politicans and judges and it looks like we
CAN get this law passed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back