can we make it legal to spit at iphone users in public? (1 Viewer)

Problem with iPhones, is that it's really hard to write text messages because it's a touch screen and the keyboard is laid out like a typewriter or pc keyboard. Other than that it's the best incarnation of a mobile I've ever seen.

Is spitting at someone illegal? You do have a point though. The world needs more haters.

And smug misguided creative zen owners thinking that ugly piece of shit is a viable alternative.

ugh, functional

And smug misguided creative zen owners thinking that ugly piece of shit is a viable alternative.

ugh, functional

• The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
  • The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
  • The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
  • The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
Where would I tunes fit in here?

you seem like a total wanker!

bet you can't afford one. i certainly can't afford one - on the upside though, my phone makes PHONE CALLS
if i want to take pictures, i'll buy a fucking camera!! the same goes for the rest of the phone's fiddly little gadgets

iDUNNO about this thread

back into the drawer with that joke, thank you very much!!

iDONT think so

...and this one...
how many variations of iJoke can we possibly fit into one thread like?
:rolleyes:
- leigh

bet you can't afford one. i certainly can't afford one - on the upside though, my phone makes PHONE CALLS
if i want to take pictures, i'll buy a fucking camera!! the same goes for the rest of the phone's fiddly little gadgets

eh... are you addressing me?
what the fuck are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back