Can someone help? (1 Viewer)

Wooly

Heres me thinking I'm webdesign-savvy.

A crate - no, fuckit - two crates of beer to whomever can organise an on-site messageboard for my site.

The domain is top level, and is in existence, with full CGI-bin. I dont wanna go for some shiddy freeboard that will just drive people away.

It just wont work!!
Anyone who reckons they can throw one together for me - mail me on [email protected] plz?

Cheers,
Wools

Originally posted by Wooly
Heres me thinking I'm webdesign-savvy.
A crate - no, fuckit - two crates of beer to whomever can organise an on-site messageboard for my site.

Would you not ask some nice organisation (Like pete here in Thumped :) ) to 'host' your baord if they were interested (like the Things.... board)

You could also download the 'snitz' message board setup files (sorry, you'll have to search for them, I forget where they are) and install it yourself?

Cheers, but after many frustrating years of 'externally hosted' board problems with different sites, this one has to be included into the site itself, so that the whole thing runs smoothly.

Pop-up ads are the spawn of satan.

Any programmers out there wanna help?

Wool

Originally posted by Wooly
Cheers, but after many frustrating years of 'externally hosted' board problems with different sites, this one has to be included into the site itself, so that the whole thing runs smoothly.

Pop-up ads are the spawn of satan.

Any programmers out there wanna help?

Wool

seriously but ask Pete he can help

PM him or something

What's the site for? Usually they're completely useless, to be honest.

I could probably set up a CGI one but I don't think they're really worth it. Could be wrong.

I can set up a Sub-board for you on ours if you want
www.20bullseach.com/forum ill set up as mod and all that jazz. let me know if you want it. Its a proper PHPBB board so its cool
its only brand spanky new, Boards.ie wont set you up a board for free, its about 200E a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back