Call This Choice? (public meeting) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
what_is_anarchism.jpg

That's a truly beautiful picture.
I didn't know a half-hearted suicide-pact on a railway could be so political.
I'm not sure that the lumberjack really wants to go through with it.
Are they making a statement about Fianna Fail?

I wouldn't have gone as far as to suggest that the WSM were child murderers, but I can see where you're coming from.

That must be Jamie on the right in the plaid shirt. His arm has been severed at the elbow and is about to be hurled into a bush out of frame on the left. It explains why his grip on the other person's hand is so light.

Of course, Fianna Fail is to blame, that is the message of this picture; though the fact that they weren't in power in Merseyside in 1993 is irrelevant. Governments are the root cause of children to killing each other. Give me an example of an infanticide under an anarchist society. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

I wouldn't have gone as far as to suggest that the WSM were child murderers, but I can see where you're coming from.

That must be Jamie on the right in the plaid shirt. His arm has been severed at the elbow and is about to be hurled into a bush out of frame on the left. It explains why his grip on the other person's hand is so light.

Of course, Fianna Fail is to blame, that is the message of this picture; though the fact that they weren't in power in Merseyside in 1993 is irrelevant. Governments are the root cause of children to killing each other. Give me an example of an infanticide under an anarchist society. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

You're some man for one man.

And I came in her, so I win.

edit: Oh shit, that's not right on. I take it back. I'm sure your mother is a lovely person and would never have sex with the likes of me. Unprotected sex, I mean.

Hmm, oly you seem to make an awful lot of jokes about child abuse and having sex with boys, where are you on holidays again?

The picture obviously represents the industrialised proletariat reaching out to the agrarian peasants standing on the train tracks of the capitalist locomotive, the twin tracks of theory & practice run to the horizon where they fuse as the proletariat negates itself. Obviously.

Hmm, oly you seem to make an awful lot of jokes about child abuse and having sex with boys, where are you on holidays again?

The picture obviously represents the industrialised proletariat reaching out to the agrarian peasants standing on the train tracks of the capitalist locomotive, the twin tracks of theory & practice run to the horizon where they fuse as the proletariat negates itself. Obviously.

Could you not just use a picture of Sid Vicious or something?

WHAT IS ANARCHISM?
vicious-sid-chelsea-hotel-4900133.jpg

Yeah, deadly!!!

I like Weeler's explanation, but I feel I must point out that no monetary transactions are conducted before or after I have sex with Thai boys. In return I'm helping their fathers' reap their bountiful rice harvest in the paddy fields. I'm more of a Maoist than a Marxist when it comes to paedophilia.

Owensie, that picture wouldn't work because it may alienate any bourgeouis students that may be attracted to the sex, drugs and rock and roll reality of anarchism.

Who would have thought Wheeler would have a well-developed capacity for dry wit?

The meeting went quite well, great attendance, lots of new faces and a couple of young fine gaelers who intended to wow us with their political and economic savvy ended up acting as great strawmen for the capitalist pov. A real gem was when one of them stated that all of dublin's homeless community should just get jobs.

Thanks to all who attended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back