Buying from thomann (1 Viewer)

I emailed them at the weekend to ask if they have a retail store on site as i wanted to try before i buy, and they said to let them know when i'm coming and what i want, and they'll get me cheap local accomodation and a dude to help me try guitars all day. Sound.

That's deadly.

I emailed them at the weekend to ask if they have a retail store on site as i wanted to try before i buy, and they said to let them know when i'm coming and what i want, and they'll get me cheap local accomodation and a dude to help me try guitars all day. Sound.

amazing. Let us know how you get on.

Bought a set of headphones (HD25s) from Thomann last week for messing around on the laptop.
Arrived 3 days later.
Class.

Bank transfer for me took 6 days (Wed-Tue), but I had all the gear the following Friday. So i'd say 9 days max. if you send the money on a Monday. Great service although a lot of prices aren't the best, i'd say give a bell ahead and bullshit some discount. Although filling out that IBAN form, there's not really enough room. Bank of Ireland... damn. They did it again.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/behringer_od100.htm?sid=8b3f7bf6283bd94343114c359020a17e

183471.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting one of these (€13, why the fuck not). Someone PM me or something.
Thxxx

Yeah I wouldn't mind buying a couple of those behringer pedals too, if someone is ordering.

Btw, I can't order cuz I'm at my credit limit. I'm good for the cash of course, just don't have the €100 credit on the card to place the order.

do you get taxed or anything on things over a certain value? i.e. is there any difficulty associated with ordering lots and lots of stuff?

musictechnology is basically a reseller for thomann. what he does is put in huge orders to them, so absorbs the postal costs, then sells on to you with a little profit for himself.
worth doing if you're just ordering on your own and aren't going to meet thomann postage deal

and you don't get extra tax on things in the EU

also what's the story with musictechnology.ie how does it work? their website is none too helpful.

e-mail yr man with what your looking for, he comes back with a price, he's quite good if you want a few different options listed like, he'll suss them out for you. You order, then he writes when the goods are in.

I like it cause you can pay C.O.D... cause I hate using credit cards/bank shit...

Ah, Edd Scott-Finnigan, he's a great lad isn't he? I ordered stuff through bank transfer and there was a few fuck-ups (one was mine - I ended up having to take out some of the money before it could go through) and it took ages but it wnet through after about 3 weeks.
Thomann sent one of the wrong items - 16" crash instead of an 18" and now I'm going through the rigmarole of sending it back to get the right one, I don't have to pay anything so thats ok. I'm hoping they'll send me something nice for the hassle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back