Buying from thomann (1 Viewer)

Im not Cormack for the record (im also not here to get flammed so i will delete that last post if you want)

&
Gambria...by being a company. you can order stuff less the V.A.T...therefore if he charges you the full price listed on thomann...he's most definatly earning the profit from said V.A.T!!!

Like i said.. i though i was helping. but i wont if its inapropraite. so sorry!!!

AidO)))

stop being pricks lads, and fuck off off the home recording board while your at it

bosskitty is right musictechnology.ie is deadly, cash in hand and a shade cheaper then thomann, though you may have to wait a shade longer (dude is obviously ordering in bulk)

anybody ordering from thomann soon?
need to order around 200 quids worth of stuff..
cash waiting but ive no credit card so if anyone wants to go in on this itd be cool.

anybody ordering from thomann soon?
need to order around 200 quids worth of stuff..
cash waiting but ive no credit card so if anyone wants to go in on this itd be cool.

Just pay by transfer from your bank account.
I've done it twice now with the old internet banking.
Once you do a transfer the details are kept online so it's easier to order more in the future.
It's a bit slower than credit card but if you've the patience to save your cash another 5 days won't make a difference.

Just pay by transfer from your bank account.
I've done it twice now with the old internet banking.

ah internet banking...

I went into a branch and did, t'was a bit of a pain... took about 3 days just to get the forms in, and another 5 to get the transfer to Germany... then they shipped the order...

yer man at http://www.musictechnology.ie/ will (or used to) take cash on delivery, so you can order now and pay him when you collect the googs. Sound.

okay well considering ive no internet banking at the minute and this is urgent enough...no ones ordering soon?

thanks for the tips though.

Anybody ordering anything in the next month? I need a set of ear plugs.

They're 20 euro so I don't want to pay an extra tenner to have them delivered.

Yeah myself and Supa Dexta are getting a pair each and splitting the postage.

130625.jpg

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ultratech_er20.htm

I bought a pair of those earplugs for €25 off Ebay.

Our guitarist got a pair in a shop in Dublin & the drummer got them in Ennis too.
All about the same price.

Well worth getting, btw.

+1 for*music technology. good service, not too expensive. Plus if anything goes wrong you don't have to worry about shipping it back to Germany.

I'll give him a ring at lunchtime & ask where he got them.

They weren't the Etymol Research ones that I got but they looked the exact same.

Btw, anyone thinking of buying them from Ebay, stay away from Zoodex.

Lying, dirty scumfucks!
Waited 6 weeks & alll I got was a negative feedback score for complaining.

Shits.

He got them in Goodwins on Capel St

......BUT............

..he got the last pair & they didn't even know that they had them in stock til he asked for them.
Might be worth a phone call first.

Btw, I meant Etymotic Research.
I think Etymol is a production company for Channel 4!

Jusut got a text from Thomann to let me know they posted my new delay pedal

Thank you Edd Scott-Finnigan

what a nice man

I emailed them at the weekend to ask if they have a retail store on site as i wanted to try before i buy, and they said to let them know when i'm coming and what i want, and they'll get me cheap local accomodation and a dude to help me try guitars all day. Sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back