button factory examinership (2 Viewers)

I love playing there, the sound guys are bang on, over all sound is deadly but as a punter the pint is rubbish. Hate Guinness in a plastic cup and that double booking shit. Do hope it all ends up alright tho

It's a great venue to play, great people working there.

The only thing I hate is the mad rush to get your gear off the stage so some shite DJ can start the second after you play your last note

i was in for the road gig last year. it was great then. is it the same great that everyone is talking about?

was that not in Andrews Lane? Or are we talking about a different gig?

Button Factory is great since it was done up. The bouncers were a bit attitudey at the start but they mellowed out and the place got all-round deadly. I dont think I've been to a bad gig there.

The pick of the bunch would be the last time Vic Chesnutt played. That was an all-round exceptional show.

i was in for the road gig last year. it was great then. is it the same great that everyone is talking about?

Yes. the old one was the big black box with the tiny stairs and door at the back of the live room leading to the bar.

Sin E was always uncomfortably jammed any time I've been in it. How do these places not do well?

could be thats it's being sold off to cover owners other debts.

Re: Sin É ; Liquidating the holding company sounds a bit dodge to be fair. Trade creditors and potentially employee owed wages are written off. I doubt if there are much fixed assets in there to flog.

Button factory sounds like a situation more worthy of sympathy.

Hope it works out all round though.

Question:

was the button factory was originally the temple bar music something wasnt it???

if so was that some kind of councilly project??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back