button factory examinership (1 Viewer)

from http://www.examinership.ie/

A procedure unique to Ireland, examinership is a rescue process designed to help businesses recover from insolvency.

The appointment of an examiner is an option that has been available to companies in Ireland since 1990.

Examinership was introduced to enable insolvent companies explore all opportunities for their survival in an inclusive process that involves the appointment of an examiner (usually a practicing accountant) to shepherd the company through a breathing-space restructuring period of up to 100 days.

"It is clear that the principal focus of the legislation is to enable in an appropriate case, an enterprise to continue in existence for the benefit of the economy as a whole and, of equal, or indeed greater, importance to enable as many as possible of the jobs which may be at stake in such enterprise to be maintained for the benefit of the community in which the relevant employment is located. It is important both for the court and, indeed, for examiners, to keep in mind that such is the focus of the legislation".

Justice Clarke, Re Traffic Group Ltd (2008)

Does anyone know how TBMC/Button Factory got set up originally? I heard stories that they secured the building in a strange manner. I could be wrong here, but it would be a good story for a documentary on the venue in general.

Drive-by truckers will still be coming over though, right?

Does anyone know how TBMC/Button Factory got set up originally? I heard stories that they secured the building in a strange manner. I could be wrong here, but it would be a good story for a documentary on the venue in general.

is this related to the Aidan Walsh movie?

If you can get the full version of this documentary, its sorta explained within.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Official statement:

The company 'Temple Lane Management Ltd' trading as the ' Button Factory' is in an Examinership process.

Examinership does not affect any gigs, club nights or promoters. It is business as usual. Examinership simply means we have a period of 90 days to make arrangements to safeguard the viability of the business and make the business stronger for the years to come.

all the shows in the button Factory are still happening. Just to clarify,
The company 'Temple Lane Management Ltd' trading as the ' Button Factory' is in an Examinership process.
Examinership does not affect any gigs, club nights or promoters. It is business as usual. Examinership simply means we have a period of 90 days to make arrangements to safeguard the viability of the business and make the business stronger for the years to come.

Its the best venue in town.Sound is fucking magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back