Buskers (1 Viewer)

image.jpg

The lad on the left looks like someone's Da who was drafted in to make up the numbers.

I never can fathom when I pass through Temple Bar or Grafton St how tourists find shite buskers so alluring. Spanish and Italians in particular seem to be mesmerised by any old shite and will record a 5 minute video of someone wanking over Coldplay or doing that dodgy beatboxing or non-facemelting riffs. Who the hell is the video intended for? Their worse enemy? Their poor neighbours back home that will never get to sample the dubious delights of the sounds of Irlanda? People are mental and have no ears.

The worst busker in Dublin is a gypsy woman who sits at the corner of Abbey St with an accordion which she can't play AT ALL. She's been hanging around there for so long you think she'd have learned the thing by osmosis, but no

There was a lad in Swords who played freestyle tin whistle.

There's a bagpipe player who stands opposite the Stephen's Green Luas stop at RCSI and bugs the fuck out of the people waiting for the tram. I wonder is he the same lad who practices the bagpipes in Merrion Square?

I think maybe twice, with a mate who couldn't really put two chords together at the time. I wasn't mad for it really, i'm too nervous a person.

I ended up playing a stereophonics song for some drunk who didn't even give me any money. PRICK.

As I always say, if you need a mic, don't fucking busk. No needs to hear you wetting the bed all over Grafton Street. Cunts do me nut.

Jazes, I think I might do a bit this summer.

Drive around in me van, busking for diesel money! Pretty sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back