BUILT TO SPILL FOR DUBLIN FUCK YEAH!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for that. Don't think they've ever been here before.

They have actually played here before, but it was supporting the Foo Fighters two nights in the SFX, back in November of 95. I don't really remember them, except that the crowd weren't too into it. They were touring TNWWL, and I think they got booed at one point while there was a cello on stage, must have been Fling.

They have actually played here before, but it was supporting the Foo Fighters two nights in the SFX, back in November of 95. I don't really remember them, except that the crowd weren't too into it. They were touring TNWWL, and I think they got booed at one point while there was a cello on stage, must have been Fling.

No, they were on that FF tour but they didn't come to Dublin.
FLUFFY did instead!!

I've seen them 3 times though...always amazing, and always a totally varied set.

No, they were on that FF tour but they didn't come to Dublin.
FLUFFY did instead!!

I've seen them 3 times though...always amazing, and always a totally varied set.

Oh that's right! I got a kick in the head up at the front of the crowd so my account isn't to be trusted.

Brilliant band .... only seen them once, in Vancouver. It was good but this will be amazing .... The Academy is actually all right. Trick is to go up near the front.

there playing perfect from now on, hopefully they'll do soem other stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back