BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (1 Viewer)

this is proving so far to be easier to make then i anticipated, hold out for the frustrated insomnia laden dire needy posting about 3am though.

ants installed. if the transvestities arent on the studio floor i'll go mad. probably try the next stage of instructions tomorrow. the ants took me over three ours to sort and solder. i'm pretty much beginner.

caspers instructions are very easy followed, i would say aswell as the tools he recommends, i've needed a decent overhead light and insulating tape (so when you sort the resistors you can tape them to the counter).

just to clarify here, i'm on the flux capacitors now, so C5 is going

LONG LEAD -> ROUND HOLE??? yes??

will not burn it in till i hear back...

Yeh sorry for the delay aoboa. Holidays were mad for me. I'll be able to pick it up at weekends or after 4 during the week in town.

these last three diodes, (the ones that look like resistors, do the mind what way they go in??? the first 6 had the 'opposite to capacitors' warning on them, these diodes have square/circles on thier sockets. whats the story therE??

please tell me where, there's nothing i can see between page 35 and the end of the diode section. two of my diodes have one end marked red, one has no tape. their legs are the same lenght. (the zetor is unmarked)

There's a line at one end the diode that matches a line on the board.

How the fuck did you manage to explode a capacitor?

I have a fair idea but still....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back