BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (1 Viewer)

Can you wait til we get ours before you give us any more updates? You're killing me here.

hmm. the line in and the distortion circuit no workey...ballz

Aw crap! Hopefully you get them working soon.

Gonna try sort out all my resistors tonight and hopefuly get soldering this week. About how long did it take you to build it?

Depending on how fast I knock together my own one, I might offer to build some for others.
That's if we actually get the feckin things at all.

when building the only problem i had was with the input/output jacks and the dc power jack. make sure you fit them in at the same time and then solder them. i did it one by one and had to wedge them in. space in that corner of the board is pretty tight.

probably why the input doesn't work...

when building the only problem i had was with the input/output jacks and the dc power jack. make sure you fit them in at the same time and then solder them. i did it one by one and had to wedge them in. space in that corner of the board is pretty tight.

probably why the input doesn't work...

You've probably already done this but go over each connection again with the iron and make you touch the iron off both the component and the trace and then make sure the solder flows a bit.

Depending on how fast I knock together my own one, I might offer to build some for others.
That's if we actually get the feckin things at all.

I'm already building HMDs and Ann Posts, I owe them both a lot of favours. I really hope I can build them in less than eight hours each.

You've probably already done this but go over each connection again with the iron and make you touch the iron off both the component and the trace and then make sure the solder flows a bit.

i finished up about 10 last night so i didn't get a chance to. but yeah, thats the plan for tonight...

you'll be lucky to get it done a lot faster than 8 hours...

Balls - note in the door.
€112 customs charge.
Will try to collect it tomorrow morning.

Balls - note in the door.
€112 customs charge.
Will try to collect it tomorrow morning.

Extra 23 bills each so, is it ok to give you the cash when I get them off you? I'll be in Dublin from Thursday this week.

do you think there is anyway you can argue it? e.g, this.

To claim this relief from Customs Duty one of the following codes must be entered in box 37 b of the SAD:

Code C11 Annex I Code C12 Annex II Code C13 Spare parts, components, accessories and tools Code C14 Equipment imported for non-commercial purposes by or on behalf of scientific research establishment or organisation based outside of the EC

For the purposes of completion of the SAD, the legal references are:

Article 50-59 of Regulation (EEC) No. 918/83 for Customs Duty;

I'd say it's VAT and a small handling charge.
If it was the full hit it'd be twice as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back