BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (1 Viewer)

i don't mind being the paypal dood, (if that's ok with ev'body.) i don't really fancy having to meet various peeps to get cash though...

sound enough. i've got the money, but i am really trying to avoid paying by card as my whole family are travelling overseas this weekend and if theres any travel problems i'll be covering them on said card. i'll try and work it out tomorrow lunchtime though (payday). i'm also possibly in dublin on thursday night, just waiting on a mail about it. moose if you want a lift up on thursday let me know.

hang on fo rme dooood!! Still waiting to hear about mortgage stuff. Almost sick from worrying at this stage! If we don't get it, the synth will be a nice treat to myself :)

I can gather up some of the money and meet up with Oootini over the weekend if that works?

If I'm able to get one, I'll be able to directly transfer cash to your account anyway. I'll just need your bank details though. I'll keep you posted anyway. Cheers dude!

might be just as easy to do two buys of 5...

i would really prefer not to have to collect money as i don't really have access to a bank out at work during the week...

I can paypal or bank transfer or whatever.

might be just as easy to do two buys of 5...

i would really prefer not to have to collect money as i don't really have access to a bank out at work during the week...

I can just do a bank transfer, or possibly paypal, either.

Anyone know anyone else who'd want one so we can split into two groups of five?

i am definitely in dublin thursday (about 10-11pm) now. as i'm avoiding card usage till at least next tuesday this is probably my best window for giving someone money.

i am definitely in dublin thursday (about 10-11pm) now. as i'm avoiding card usage till at least next tuesday this is probably my best window for giving someone money.

I can stick your money in my account and look after both of us. I'm also taking that lift off ya btw.

If at all possible i'd prefer to have the old cash to hand. I'll try to figure out my old paypal account but its been nary a year since i used it. I'm in town tomorrow but then london after that for three days.

So in a nutshell, anybody i can give money to?

hey guys, stick me down for one of these too. i can do a bank transfer or meet in person to hand over cash, i've no paypal account but i'll see if i can use a friend's account to send money if you prefer.

i'm kind of wary of having more than 5 peeps lodge money into my paypal. could we do this in batches of two with someone else looking after a different group?

drone team 1:
chutneyfarmer
Moose
HMD
Funky Kitchen
aoboa

drone team 2:
Ann Post
ratmonkey
oootini
hanley
cookie monster

or something similar?

i'll be ready to pop in the cash on monday. i guess yis can lodge with me nowish? my paipal is [my username] at yahoo dot com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back