buckfast (1 Viewer)

that feeling of under estimating the size of the lid of buckfast, swigging and it going all over your face and crust blouse. not cool.

Throw speed into it and have a good night otherwise it tastes like an overrated bottle of piss. Some people are very particular about the number at the bottom of the bottles and how different the tastes are but I don't really taste it myself.

In parts of Northern Ireland it is referred to as "Lurgan Champagne" (referring to the town of Lurgan, where the product is so common it is even available "on tap" in some pubs and added to sausages in some local butcher's shops). Buckfast is a common favourite among both young and old in Lurgan, and the streets are often littered with empty Buckfast bottles. Lurgan is also known as the Buckfast Capital due to the drink's popularity, although the entire county of Armagh (incuding Portadown & Craigavon) and Dungannon contains an extremely high volume of Buckfast drinkers, in fact rumoured to have the highest population of drinkers in the United Kingdom.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whys Buckfast different down south? Brown bottles. Yuck

does he fuck, buckfast down there is vomit material. must be made with a different wine or soemthin, ya mneed the good old green bottle. buckfast goes very well with a load of diazepam btw (but u will wake up covered in bruises)

barndog said:
does he fuck, buckfast down there is vomit material. must be made with a different wine or soemthin, ya mneed the good old green bottle. buckfast goes very well with a load of diazepam btw (but u will wake up covered in bruises)

Any sort of alcohol does not go well with diazepam(valium) or benzos(xanax etc). Thought id learned my lesson and ate two xanax last week while drinking and fell on my face, poor auld Ronan had to bring me home in a taxi.

Very bad mix that makes you aggressive/die

Phil said:
The monks are real?

I only realised the other week that the Abbey I visited in England when on holiday as a kid was in fact Buckfast Abbey.
We got a thimble that says 'Buckfast Abbey' on it.

One truly amazing story.

Politapill said:
Throw speed into it and have a good night otherwise it tastes like an overrated bottle of piss. Some people are very particular about the number at the bottom of the bottles and how different the tastes are but I don't really taste it myself.

Oh yeh the numbers do make a difference. You know when you get a really bad bottle of it!

Politapill said:
Any sort of alcohol does not go well with diazepam(valium) or benzos(xanax etc). Very bad mix that makes you aggressive/die

I dont know about diazepam but xanax makes me feel like frank the tank after being shot with a tranquilizer dart, drinking or not.

KatieMutated said:
I dont know about diazepam but xanax makes me feel like frank the tank after being shot with a tranquilizer dart, drinking or not.

I take it for anxiety now and again. It's good for taking the edge off a bad day but deff not to be mixed with alcohol. I'd agree diazepam is probly safer to mix with alcohol but still very dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back