buckfast (2 Viewers)

I still enjoy the odd sup every now and then but drinking a whole bottle generally results in blackouts and I cant handle that anymore. Saying that though, it is summer and they sell the green bottles in BEER-2-GO at the bottom of Capel Street, going on to North King Street.

Fuck it! Anyone up for a Buckfast night?

You see! It's that easy...

São Paulo Punk said:
Saying that though, it is summer and they sell the green bottles in BEER-2-GO at the bottom of Capel Street, going on to North King Street.
They sometimes have the green gold in Bradleys in Cork as well, 6 boittles of that shared out at the pine hill haints gig for me folks housewarming party turned the whole affair into an almighty hoolie :)

Just on the whole 'how do they serve it?' question. Don't they sell full size bottles of the stuff for 15 quid in the basement of Fraisers and also in Fibbers?

They definitely do in Fibbers. Though in fairness you'd need buckfast to put up with the socially retarded crowd that hang out in there.

colinriot said:
not sure if this is true,having never sampled the evils of buckfast myself but....someone told me if ya mix a pint of half buckfast and half cider together with some ice it actually tastes like kola kubes!!!its gotta be green buckie though
yeah it's called punk champagne!!
but it's white cider apparently... yuck!

• punk champagne: two parts white cider to one part Buckfast.
and another interesting buckfact;
  • Bamgria: equal measures Buckfast and Irn Bru.
yummmm, i think i'll try that sometime... lovely stuff altogether.

Subject: Buckfast Tonic Wine Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:06:21 +0100 Thank you for your enquiry.

The only difference between the Northern Ireland Buckfast and Southern Ireland Buckfast is a different base wine.

There are no animal derived or animal ingredients in Buckfast Tonic Wine

Regards

Chandler Buckfast

YAY! Finallly confirmation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back