buckfast (2 Viewers)

Emmett said:
Buckfast in green bottles is way better. But its still nice in brown!

Maybe the number only makes a difference outta green ones cause I've never noticed a difference with the brown bottles.
Were you drinking buckfast that night in our gaff?

it's fun to get someone to come down with some green bottles and do buckfast taste tests! although... it's really easy. but you get to drink both types of bucky... blindfolded.
ooo0000oooh.

jillface said:
it's fun to get someone to come down with some green bottles and do buckfast taste tests! although... it's really easy. but you get to drink both types of bucky... blindfolded.
ooo0000oooh.

Next time I am down I'll have to bring some green bottles.

And the number thing is true!

bigger fan of the brown bottles myself.. not drank the green much.
someone shoud get onto the buckfast kip..
have a fistfull of questions / demands as to why the bottles are diffrent, whats the crack with the numbers on the bottle...
whats this about "toenails" in the bottles... (heard if from a head from armagh.. he said something about sugar strands?)
if our questions arnt ans etc.. the punx get at least a free bottle each.

if it works ill have anarcho munks bottle :D

sparse said:
"referring to the town of Lurgan, where the product is so common it is even available "on tap" in some pubs"

No fucking way!!! Who wants to set up a gig in Lurgan?

I live in Lurgan! .|..|

not sure if this is true,having never sampled the evils of buckfast myself but....someone told me if ya mix a pint of half buckfast and half cider together with some ice it actually tastes like kola kubes!!!its gotta be green buckie though

Its served as shots and its really fuckin expensive. Like one shot costs as much as a 5 bottle of it

tis 2.50 for a double shot in freds in cork, they had to throw 2 bottles on optics last year at doom101 there was so muuch of the stuff being swilled

Oh the monks are real alright.My mate went on a tour of the Abbey.Me and Una have souvenir Buckfast pencils and coasters at home.

It is actually just pure liquid evil.I had to stop drinking it for a while owing to the effects it used to have on me.

Have only started drinking it from time to time again recently.How Imissed it.

Useless fact #1: One of the lads I'm moving in with come September is from down the road from the Abbey.

Useless fact #2: I can't handle the buckie like I used to (as was witnessed at the Amanda Woodward gig).

Useless fact #3: A friend of a friend used to be able to drink eight bottles of the stuff. I've only ever managed two.

last time i drank buckfast was doom101 last year.......
12 hours in a+e has convinced me never to go near the stuff again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back