british (3 Viewers)

Here, fuck you, I'm not a brit, I'm a black man.

I feel a deep affinity to my African brothers, and since my da is adopted, I can't trace my lineage any further than him. I'm 99% certain that his da was black, but that a bi-generational gene-skip happened, leading to our pale skin tone.

How did you find the little cunt's myspace?

i asked some of the guys who posted on the thread who he was and was told he drummed in a band, i think their name is bases loaded.

i have more respect for the piece of shit i stood on today than that fucker.

A debut on Paddy's day, hhhmmmm. Well everyone would be drunk, so it wouldn't matter. Cormy won't be allowed to drink until after we play - so we could be playing quite early (ha, ha). And me and Gary will have big fat Xs on our hands.
what else? Gary plays guitar, Corm plays guitar too, I like to think that I can play guitar. anyone loan us a bass guitar and a couple of mics.

A debut on Paddy's day, hhhmmmm. Well everyone would be drunk, so it wouldn't matter. Cormy won't be allowed to drink until after we play - so we could be playing quite early (ha, ha). And me and Gary will have big fat Xs on our hands.
what else? Gary plays guitar, Corm plays guitar too, I like to think that I can play guitar. anyone loan us a bass guitar and a couple of mics.

I thought Corm was hinting at drumming?
Anyway,we'd need a bass player.
Eoin?

Where are ye gonna be based/practising?

I may be able to supply some bass playing.

He's actually fucking brilliant.
Only thing is... his lady's half British.

You. Fukking. Prick.

Tell everyone why don't you, christ!!

True though, and it pains me every day.

:mad:

Eoin, I don't know how you find time to play drums - you're always on the phone, lol

I'm sorry...but what are you on about? That went right over my head...right over.

Play bass in a hardcore band? Hmm...could work but I'd say Andy (Denver Max) would definitely be your man. Dude fukkin' loves his HC!! If he ain't game though, I'll give yis a dig out no bother although I'm probably a better geetarist than bassist.

I imagine this band to be a not so regular thing. I imagine it to be a few practices,write and learn a set,play a gig,record,become the legend that never was and then....well,we'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back