Brandy (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
Had a glass of Remy Martin yesterday. Fantastic stuff alltogether. The smell was really strong, even overpowering. The taste was really light but so complex. I had no idea I'd enjoy brandy so much. Anyone else into it? Any bottles I should look out for in particular?

Whenever I stay with my Aunt she always offers me a brandy while we're chatting at night. I quite like sitting with a brandy, warming it with my hands, swirling it and sipping it slowly. It's a very relaxed drink.

Cognac interferes with my cognitive functions. I like a glass of brandy the odd time but it's so strong in alcohol content compared to most sane drinks. You can feel it acting straight away. I usually have one in the morning before I brush my teeth.

i absolutely love brandy. i always enjoy hennessy's cognac. it's especially nice after a meal with some dark cocoa-rich chocolate. i find it has quite a "perking up" effect.

I try to avoid brandy as it can make me very angry. I used to drink a lot of it, like a half bottle before heading out back around when I was 19/20. I still love the taste of it though.

i absolutely love brandy. i always enjoy hennessy's cognac. it's especially nice after a meal with some dark cocoa-rich chocolate. i find it has quite a "perking up" effect.

Henessy is gorgeous,I love it.Dont even consider any cheap brandy on sale in offlicences,any Iv had have been awful.Cheap Spanish brandy on the other hand is lovely.8 euro will get you a litre of really nice Brandy.

One of the most effective hangover cures Iv ever had was a Carajillo,shot of espresso and a shot of brandy,beautifully sweet and life restoring!

god, what a crock of shit. why is drinking alone automatically something bad? and those questions that say "have you ever...". bollocks to that. and this was supposedly created by a doctor...

Big time

see:
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
(5 + a pint in quite a few city centre watering holes will render anyone in financial difficulties)

9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?

(Theyre usually first out the window once I start drinking,followed by charm,charisma and making sense)

what about monica??
kahn-brandy.jpg

Uh, okay, for the last few years, I've had maybe one drink every couple of weeks, but that first test labels me an alco anyway. You're right, it's the 'have you *ever*' thing. I mean, given what most of us were/are like in our early 20s, you could actually re-label that quiz "are you a student", and no one would notice the difference.

I should post some Cosmo quizzes, they're designed to flatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back