Brandy (3 Viewers)

Please do.
"Clearly youre an alcoholic,*but*, you look *great* when you're drinking,and brandy really brings out the red in your eyes

If AA really wanted to update themselves, they could cross-breed the quizzes.

* Who is your ideal celebrity sponsor?
* Which celebrity's journey to the gutter is your disgraceful drinking most like?
* What drink are you?
* Are you really the gregarious, good-time boozehound you think you are, asshole?

I got one yes in that AA test. Apparently avoiding drinking something that you know is unpredictable in terms of making you drunk is a bad thing. Weird.

Well, I reckon the quizzes are designed to tell you you're an alco. Since denial of the problem is one of the biggest hurdles to seeking help, once you've got as far as the AA website, and you're feeling a bit tenuous about the whole thing, the last thing they want is for someone to think he or she isn't enough of an alco to fit in with AA.

I'd say feeling like the problem isn't 'serious enough' or will waste people's time is one of the barriers for people going to AA, and they want to make sure people realise that if your problem has gotten to the point that you think you're an alcoholic, you probably are. I'd say it's the same kind of barrier you get with people with eating disorders who don't think they're skinny enough to warrant help.

But still, I MUST KNOW, who is my ideal celebrity sponsor? According to MSN, Jessica Alba is my celeb 'best friend', like.

Never again. I haven't felt this bad in a long long time. !bog

That test is completely fucking crap! There's not even a button at the bottom of the page to calculate the answers! Why do the AA fuckers make you click on buttons, yes or no, when you could just read them! If you can't remember whether or not you answered yes or no to a particular question, then you should be classified as an alcoholic! jebus fucking christ! Anyone that needs to scroll back up after reading:

"If you have answered YES to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be an alcoholic.
If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are an alcoholic.
If you have answered YES to three or more, you are definitely an alcoholic."

shouldn't be classified as an alcoholic but a dumb-ass!

I do drink alone. My name is Eric, I may be an alcoholic.
I'm drinking alone at 6:58am Sunday morning, not drunk, but enjoying my drink. The clock and calendar should go metric anyway.

Brandy and a nice Cuban cigar is dessert after dessert. There's only one thing that comes after that.

Although, I am a bit of a wreck. Could have honestly answered yes or no to any of the questions. Just chose to answer mostly 'no'. but at least I didn't have to effing scroll back up to see how I answered! Right?
Justification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back