• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
Anyone seen it yet? its fucking hilarious, they interview the guy timothy mcvey was stayin with, and charles heston, man, i was crackin up but it was kinda sick in some parts, youll have to see it

I think most people have seen it, i sadly haven't due to my previous attempts to go see it failing. Yes i failed to go see it TWICE!, actually made it into town than other things got in my way. There's a word for this, it's Yutz

its still on in the d'olier cinema so get in there to see it some time, its fucking witty....so fucking clever, they got matt stone in it doing voices for a lil mini cartoon on american history and its the funniest thing ive ever seen......so yea well worth sitting in a shitty cinema and paying the max price for it....(7.50) OK they need to pay for the rat extermination and renovations for the cinema SOMEHOW rite?

Originally posted by Syb
its still on in the d'olier cinema so get in there to see it some time, its fucking witty....so fucking clever, they got matt stone in it doing voices for a lil mini cartoon on american history and its the funniest thing ive ever seen......so yea well worth sitting in a shitty cinema and paying the max price for it....(7.50) OK they need to pay for the rat extermination and renovations for the cinema SOMEHOW rite?

I like the Screen. It has charm.
Now The Stella in Rathmines - my local cinema - is in sharp need of a full makeover

I saw it a while ago, and thought it was great. But i heard (and this could be bullshit) that alot or some of the interviews were staged and the facts were untrue. dunno whether this is true or not.

I have to say, though, the ending (i won't spoil it for the person who hasn't seen it) was entirely cringey. An awful awful way to end the film, such sentimental crap. but the rest of it was pretty good.

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
Now The Stella in Rathmines - my local cinema - is in sharp need of a full makeover

Have they fixed the whopping great crack that goes through the screen yet?

Originally posted by Ian
Have they fixed the whopping great crack that goes through the screen yet?

i'd be more concerned by the gigantic poisonous spiders who undoubtedly live in the decrepit walls

EW HOPPER! damnit that put me RIGHT off my food THANKS, no wonder im becoming anorexic..cuz people like YOU choose to use spiders........spiders make me sick

SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS
SPIDERS

my cousin isn't in the least bit afraid of spiders like, he's quite happy to stay in a room with them, or if some one else is bothered by them, like he'll pick them up put them out no problems. No fear. But he's absouely deathly terrifeid of those fake plastic spiders on elastic bands that kids get at Halloween.

Well, since you asked, a network of dormant wire spiders tend to to be found around the "chocolate starfish", only coming alive during meetings or when you're in the queue at the supermarket.

Originally posted by Syb
..cuz people like YOU choose to use spiders........

ive tried to use spiders in various schemes and doings. they have the kind of powers that can't be easily harnessed though

plus they're all unionised now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back