born to run (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
I was lying in bed last night half asleep and born to run was on the cd player, never noticed it before, but what the fuck were they thinking with that sax solo, it sounds like a clown burst into the studio half way through the tune, what on earth were they thinkin????

I was lying in bed last night half asleep and born to run was on the cd player, never noticed it before, but what the fuck were they thinking with that sax solo, it sounds like a clown burst into the studio half way through the tune, what on earth were they thinkin????

Oh oh, now you've done it. Flee the country while you still can.

seconded.

try getting into an old car, turning it up, and driving down interstate 95 wearing old jeans, white tee, and vintage raybans. you'll understand then

any excuse to post the best springsteen video ever:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

communal insanity when the riff kicks back in around 5.01

there were half a million people at this gig

great commie mullets, too

Wendy let me in I wanna be your friend
I want to guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs round these velvet rims
And strap your hands across my engines

The boss has never been sexier than when he suggested the above..mmmmmm the boss

you do realise you're not jsut insulting the boss but also clarence clemence!i think that you can be hung for that..

Muffin, are we gonna have to share him?

I'm trying to schedule a makeout session with him when he's in Belfast. I'll see if I can have you pencilled in as well.

Ha ha, pencilled in. It's just a makeout session, though. Don't get any funny ideas because he doesn't drop the hand.

They were thinking this will sound deadly and they were right. .|..|

Congrats on the new abode by the way!

Muffin, are we gonna have to share him?

I'm trying to schedule a makeout session with him when he's in Belfast. I'll see if I can have you pencilled in as well.

Ha ha, pencilled in. It's just a makeout session, though. Don't get any funny ideas because he doesn't drop the hand.

i could be down with sharing him jane..so we'll have to divide him between me, you, patty and the 9/11 jersey widow he allegedly has started up with..i fell in love with the boss in the summer of 99..i worked in a record shop and the owner was in love with the boss so we watched his dvds constantly...i still know his induction speech from the rock n roll hall of fame off by heart.|..|

Could one of you make do with Ben Stiller ???

He does a passable Springsteen
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha. THought something similar before...how did they get something so goofy and funky into the meanest badassest song of all time?

Has anyone seen the documentary about the making of the album that came with that reissue box set a couple of years ago? They take it apart to show all the layers (which are fucking amazing) and they isolate a bit of Ernest "Boom" Carter's drum break - its pretty much the funkiest drum break I can think of. In fact its so complicated and funky I can't even think it...and Max Weinberg can't even play it.

any excuse to post the best springsteen video ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tfHZH8J0c

communal insanity when the riff kicks back in around 5.01

there were half a million people at this gig

great commie mullets, too
'88. i wonder what i was doing while this was happening. probably sleeping.

by the way, FAKE!! his mic didn't even have a cord!!!

Springstein...Weinberg...some sort of jewish conspiracy.

You are wrong. That song is perfect. As is the whole album. No argument. You are wrong!

Long live the boss!

Am I mad thinking about paying stupid amounts for a ticket to his gig in Belfast?

You are wrong. That song is perfect. As is the whole album. No argument. You are wrong!

Long live the boss!

Am I mad thinking about paying stupid amounts for a ticket to his gig in Belfast?

Just to clarify i never said it was bad , I love this tune ,sure tis a fuckin institution, and the sax solo actually works, but its soooo fuckin bizzare, how the fuck did they think dya know what would work here...
::clef::did-a-duhlele did-a-duhlelala-did-a-duhlee...etc::clef::

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back