Born from Pain / Residual Effect / Coldwar Tonight (1 Viewer)

yes. cephalic carnage are unbelieveable live. they better play blackmetalsabbath, with corpse-paint masks/ trucker hats n' elvis shades like thed did in london.|..| .|..| .|..|

stop saying that steve, my flatmate saw then in san fransisco last year and said they are one of the most entertaining bands he ever saw and I'm not able to go. Sheesh

i dont know any of thier stuff at all. Im trying to organise a few punters to head along. has everyone got tickets or are you just showing up at the door?

i've a ticket, but you'll deffinatly be able to pay at the door. can't actually see there being a big crowd/following for them here unfortunaitly.:(

(ps. have i mentioned there amazing live?:D .)

Cephalic Carnage played Black Metal Sabbath last week at Fury Fest in France with full corpse paint and some other nuter running around with a toy plastic sheild and sword, priceless stuff, plus they played a wicked set, would have loved to get to the Voodoo tonight what a wicked lineup .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

yeah, whelans with hatebreed. one or two of them are straight edge, but they're not a straight edge band....

dregin said:
Did born from pain play oxegen one year? I know I've seen them somewhere....
[edit]
Actually no, I met them at some gig in Whelans. Straight Edgers from Holland yeah?
[/edit]

what a gig. it wont be topped,.|..| still dont know how i wasn't smacked in the face with the head stock of cephalic carnages's guitarist's, guitar. born from pain were on top form, 4th time i've seen them, savage. coldwar played a blinder too, new songs destroy. wasn't really pushed on residual effect, song's were to sammey. spindrift were better. roll on nuclear assault

i thought spindrift broke up?

anyway, this is on tonight in cork:

BORN FROM PAIN
My Remorse
Captain Insano

Fred Zeppelins
7 clams (i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back