Bored in Work (nnnnnn) 19 (1 Viewer)

saw the flyer yoke for tonights ballroom. Is halloween (all hallo's day??) really essential ?

I'm dressing up as myself. Will that work? And yes, i'm fancy so i'll be fancy dressed. Does that analogy work??

However i expect everyone involved in with night (Bill & co if things are gonna be there) to be dressed up as they're trying to enforce such a policy.

So, whats the attire gonna look like tonite Billy?

I will be wearing a pair of Road jeans, a beige hoody and a football shirt underneath. And a pair of Fila runners.

I genuinely have no other clothes.

Except that garish canary hoody that Allen can pay testimony to. I wear it on the bike and nowhere else

Originally posted by billygannon
I will be wearing a pair of Road jeans, a beige hoody and a football shirt underneath. And a pair of Fila runners.

I see what you're trying to do there. You're trying to dress as the lowest common denominator. Why didn't I think of that?

anybody know if i can get a cheque lodged into my acc by this evening? if I lodge the thing into the bank in the next hour? else i'm gonna be spending a poor mans weekend.

Originally posted by enchance
I see what you're trying to do there. You're trying to dress as the lowest common denominator. Why didn't I think of that?

anybody know if i can get a cheque lodged into my acc by this evening? if I lodge the thing into the bank in the next hour? else i'm gonna be spending a poor mans weekend.

If it's Bank of Ireland forget about it. If it's another bank, well as far as I know you need to lodge it into your branch. The usually take a few days to clear. You will be spending a poor man's weekend. If indeed you are a man....

No worries... I "work" in a bank

Oh! And seriously.... anyone thinking of buying a car, give me a shout and I'll help you out

Oh! And seriously.... anyone thinking of buying a car, give me a shout and I'll help you out

really?

are you talking about installing a rumble seat? for aiding and abetting the administration of hot shawaddy, like?

tell 'em Maud Frickert sent you.

Originally posted by Dan
Am I the only person who couldn't get thumped all day? What happened. Couldn't have been a worse day, I'm bored off my tits... :(

I was the same... wow! there's a whole world out there guys. I mean it....

Anyway, back to this car thingy. I "work" in Car Finance, so if any of you goons are thinking of buying a car give me a shout and I'll go through it with you.

Well, if you're a Northsider you might be wasting your time.

Anyway, back to this car thingy. I "work" in Car Finance, so if any of you goons are thinking of buying a car give me a shout and I'll go through it with you.

can you arrange something for people with no money whatsoever?

Meet me in the parking lot at the side of SuperQuinn on Sundrive Road at 2am tonight and we'll get you sorted out with whatever vehicle you want.

I may have to "worry" you though....

Oh! I got my ticket to your gig in London on the 16th.

Originally posted by Dan
Am I the only person who couldn't get thumped all day? What happened. Couldn't have been a worse day, I'm bored off my tits... :(

the hosting company's DNS server vanished. just as i was composing a scathing e-missive to the support people, it reappeared, and once again all was well.

it's at times like these that i laugh at the much lauded fault tolerance of the interweb. it's pants. well i don't really. but maybe i should.

remember kids: http://209.204.240.222 gets you here too

lalalala

just testing something out. nothing to see here.

carry on, citizens.

Going back to the whole accident theme, I recently met someone who used to work in Green Isle foods. The dough for Goodfells pizzas is stored in massive vats apparently, and a couple of years back an employee fell in to one and suffocated. Several other workers held on to his arms for a while but he sank in eventually. On a related note, the girl I met said a favourite recreational pastime amongst the workers is to wait for a crust to form on the warm dough and then trampoline off it.

I trust no-one reading this will ever partake of said pizza brand again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back