Bored in Work (Miner 20)49('er) (1 Viewer)

I like this, for the busy stockbroker who lives inside every cat:

pop_nekutai_l.jpg

my god! :eek: this cat's face is human underneath the fur! reminds me of a time in new orleans, was gettin' change for the laundrette from the liquor store... i think i might have told this already... this dumb guy was asking the girl behind the counter is he could feed his dog tylenol... she said no because she thought it might be a bit too strong. then he asked her if he could feed it kid's tylenol... and she said "heck, ah guess so, maybe a half a' one o' them"... how did he know his dog had a headache? that's what had us one the floor laughing... BUT, then we went outside and saw the guy's dog, he was tied to a post, average-ish looking strong mongrel type of dog with an over-sized head. his owner walked out of the shop, the dog got all excited and bared his teeth. HUMAN TEETH, the dog looked like he was smiling at us with human teeth in his head... we froze, stood there for hours in the same spot, speechless, only hearing the whistling noise the light wind made as it passed through the gaps between out upper ears and the rest of our heads. we had to get really drunk after that i tells ye...

Originally posted by george mcfly
mine's broken! :(

catweight_cat1.jpg

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
jaysis, there's some shite spoken on that View thingy

"3 minutes and no longer"
sounded good. what was that piece called?
was it ahem, edited down?

It was called "3 minutes and no longer", cause that's how much time we were told we could have.

It wasn't edited. They did two takes and they used the worst one :(

Rick Lake has human teeth!!:eek:

Originally posted by The Chilli King
Rick Lake has human teeth!!:eek:

Dude! Ricki Lake was about TEENAGE VAMPIRES. I was glued to it. Came home last night, watched Believe It Or Not, then this. Fantastic late night tv. There was one guy who claimed he had a psychic bond with his pet rat, and another girl (with huge fangs and a cape) had the embarrassment of having her former best friend hilariously tell everybody how she really digs Hanson and knitting. They believe that drinking each others' blood gives them immortality. It was a welcome change from "My pet pig is two-timing me with my mother" shit.

Believe It Or Not had this guy on it who got damaged by chemical pollution, and it dissolved his stomach so they removed the whole thing, along with his oesophagus. Then they connected his small intestine to the back of his mouth OUTSIDE HIS RIBCAGE and he could eat normally but he had to physically push the food down with his hand...it showed the whole thing.

*In fairness, the human teeth thing was a bit of a tenuous link.

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby

Dude! Ricki Lake was about TEENAGE VAMPIRES. I was glued to it. Came home last night, watched Believe It Or Not, then this. Fantastic late night tv. [snip].

It was deadly!

I had a nightmare about Lord Kronos and his ma though :(

Beckham's new hair style!!

1146605.jpg

"The England captain has replaced the gangsta-rap look with the more familiar flowing locks tied back with a band." sky.com

The knacker-knot has never looked so deadly!

THE MARS VOLTA NEWS

5/28/2003 2:43:00 PM
Rest In Peace Jeremy Ward
The members, family and friends of The Mars Volta were shocked and
saddened to hear of the passing of Mars Volta band member Jeremy Ward. Ward, 27, was found dead in his Los Angeles home by his roommate on the evening of Sunday, May 25. The cause of death has yet to be determined pending autopsy.

Ward served as sound manipulator for The Mars Volta, working on every
one of their recordings and live shows. The band commented on this loss as
follows:

"We have collaborated with Jeremy for the past 10 years. He was the
driving force of Defacto, and an integral part of The Mars Volta, who often went unnoticed because he chose to perform offstage. In addition to music, Jeremy was an incredibly talented writer and painter.

We are devastated by the loss, but know that Jeremy will continue to be
with us in spirit at every show and during the making of every record."

from themarsvolta.com

i hope mars volta play witnness... they're the only band playing i actually want to see... their drummer plays in golden, he's incredible...

where the hell did you find this?!

a friend of mine sent it to me - no idea where she located it. it is an absolute joy.

i mean, what can you say about a cat in a bonnet captioned:

"I am the feeling which became a daughter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back