Bored in Work (key of the door) 21 (4 Viewers)

yes, really

bearing in mind that a flexitime day is 6 hours and 57 minutes, that's uhhhh over 5 whole days on the interweb.

which realistically isn't possible

honest

what i'm saying is that the default installation of Websense Reporter is configured shit - but it's shit that people who don't know better (say, your average Personnel Dept drone) could completely fucking hang someone over.

Originally posted by old
So is this the third series of I'm Alan Partridge?
I only saw the first one.

What started last night was the second series of "I'm Alan Partridge".

The first one was in 1997. Six episodes

Prior to that there was Alan *hosting* his own chat show, "Knowing Me Knowing You". That was 1994. Six episodes plus a 50 minute Christmas special

In between he did

"Coogan's Run" in 1995. This was six stories in which Coogan played a different character in each one. Paul Calf being one of them, Gareth Cheesman being the funniest.

plus

"The Tony Ferrino Phenomenon" and "Introducing Tony Ferrino: Who and Why? A Quest" in 1997 - two programmes where he played the part of a cheesy cabaret singer/entertainer. Funny songs .

Other stuff
- in 1993 and 1994 he did two Paul Calf programmes.
- also in 1994 he appeared reading the sports/conducting interviews on "The Day Today"

Back of the net

:)

i didn't notice, but appearently there is audience laughter presant on the new show , something that was absent before. is this the case?

Garth Cheeseman was a legendary episode. Hamming up Sales Reps. They are really like that.... I "work" with a heap of them....

Jaysus, yer'all a barrel of laughs in here today......

Where did the textual diarrhoea* go?

*Excessive and frequent evacuation of watery feces, usually indicating gastrointestinal distress or disorder.

hey: i can browse two forums at once! howzat? like, do i count twice in the counting of users online as a result?

yes, bored in work, truly.

Attachments

• both.gif
    both.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 205
i'll give youse bored. oh yes i will. jaykers christ will you look at me.

I'm so bored I just ate my collegues shoes

he's giving me funny looks now

here where can I find a map directing people to the lower deck pub where capratone will be playing their trade mark brand of bittersweet, middle of the road, good time rock n' roll this friday

*cough, cough*

seriously but, a map anyone

I heard there's a map to everywhere in world on that new Lord of theRings special box set. Maybe you could try there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back