Bored In Work (At) 17 (I learned the truth) (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by Hector Grey
jesus christ what are you people up to?

i go away for a couple of hours and it's like the david letterman show in here.

how do you think I feel, I spend minute, literally minutes, on drawing Hervs Space City/head thingy

and about 6 posts later we're talking about cream cheese

where my kudos??

where??

I demand KUDOS!!!

I spent this morning at the seminar from hell. So boring we came back to work instead.

I think the poor bastard in the A.V. control room fell asleep too...."Can I just go back one slide there... back one slide please.... hello?". Silence. Well that was good for a laugh for all of 3 seconds. Gahhh...

[]Originally posted by Pantone247 [/i]
how do you think I feel, I spend minute, literally minutes, on drawing Hervs Space City/head thingy

What's all this 'discuss the bald guy' stuff. You don't mind them Herv. Grass doesn't grow on a busy street that's what I say.

You and me both buddy.

Originally posted by pete
I think the poor bastard in the A.V. control room fell asleep too...."Can I just go back one slide there... back one slide please.... hello?". Silence.

In an old job o mine, the whole 'team' (about 6 or 7 people) was in a meeting, and the boss was talking for a bit and everyone else just listening. Or so it seemed, anyway. Anyway the boss comes to some sort of point, and she turns to one of the other team members for comment, saying 'So that's up to you Yvonne' or 'Isn't that right Yvonne' or something. Yvonne was sitting about 3 feet away from said boss staring blankly out the window and showing no sign of being about to make a response. Long pause. 'Yvonne?' says the boss. Long pause. No response.
Boss gives up and continues on with the meeting

today's bizarre spam:

"You chose to become a Reiki Healer to bring light into this world for
you know that the need now is great. Your purpose in life is to be a
Beacon of Light to the World."

i was previously unaware of my beacon-like status. maybe they spotted me wearing my tiara.

hey Billy, what's with all the rapid change of avatars recently? I prefered the one you had ages ago with the fat guy. kinda funny.

Originally posted by enchance
hey Billy, what's with all the rapid change of avatars recently? I prefered the one you had ages ago with the fat guy. kinda funny.

I change my avatars because I am the most bored person here.

What was the fat guy like? Was that the picture of me??

the best thing about today is not just that it is friday but also that it is now just 10 days till payday

curse 5 weekend months / my shopaholia

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back