Bored In Work (At) 17 (I learned the truth) (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Pantone247
what do ya think of this jumper Hec, would it suit me eyes....??

I really, really wish I had a photo of you TO HAND so I could photoshop your head on there

Originally posted by Pantone247
what do ya think of this jumper Hec, would it suit me eyes....??

that jumper is a love machine. myyyyyyyyyyy god.

some nice chinos would really accentuate your arse too.

you have a lovely arse.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
that jumper is a love machine. myyyyyyyyyyy god.

some nice chinos would really accentuate your arse too.

you have a lovely arse.

You can see his arse?

Oh! His "face"..... hence the reason he's called "Ass-Face" McCarthy.

Originally posted by billygannon
You can see his arse?

Oh! His "face"..... hence the reason he's called "Ass-Face" McCarthy.

or even worser, "mick".

the guy who sits beside me listens to the most awful fusion jazz shite all fucking day, every fucking day

he turns his headphones up real loud

it's like being in a speeded-up elevator

anyone know a good hit-man?

anyone know a good hit-man?

louis walsh!

d'ye geddit? y'see i took the word 'hit' to mean 'hit record' then, right, i substituted that back into the sentence, making the sentence read 'anyone know a good hit-record man', ye see? then, bear with me here, i thought of a person who has had lots of hit records, yeah?, and as boyzone and westlife and mumba have had a few, i used their manager, louis walsh to complete the joke punchline! clever eh?

already arranged another speaker.

a certain 'susan gannon' will be telling her hilarious tales of love, lust, and locust from the vaults of bruxcelles. she will also be speaking on her identical twin, william, and his struggle with his love for former members of boybands.

Originally posted by lorcanzo
louis walsh!

d'ye geddit? y'see i took the word 'hit' to mean 'hit record' then, right, i substituted that back into the sentence, making the sentence read 'anyone know a good hit-record man', ye see? then, bear with me here, i thought of a person who has had lots of hit records, yeah?, and as boyzone and westlife and mumba have had a few, i used their manager, louis walsh to complete the joke punchline! clever eh?

You know, that's quite possibly the cleverest thing since I dunno, shirts that don't need to be ironed?

Now fusion boy has got his hands up to his headphones and is grooving his head around. A 30 minute Rhodes solo has just finished, and now were into Wonder-esque noodling punctuated by sterile brass. Su-su-sudio howareyeh.

i have just seen a trailer in work for a 'puter game that features...hookers! on bmx bikes!

[minka despairs for humanity]

Originally posted by minka
i have just seen a trailer in work for a 'puter game that features...hookers! on bmx bikes!

[minka despairs for humanity]

That and the Lennox Lewis vs. Brock Lesner fight....

At last, everything seems to be coming together

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back