Bored in Work 68 (Guns) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
Pantone247 said:
I was once bitten by Bibi Baskin

I've been bitten by a dog, a horse and an American.
I've also been urinated on by a tapir and a 7 year old boy from eastwall.

holy shit! Childs Play - it's the family that's trapped in the alien kids dollshouse - i fuckin loved that shit when i saw it on the friday fright night on sky a bazillion years ago....my friend totally remembers it too!

have you got that shit on tape??

andrew

nlgbbbblth said:
not entertaining?

must see it anyway

what you think of Jason X?

i didnt like it at all. the face off between kelly rowland and freddy is one of cinemas all time lowest ebbs.. and whoever did the effects has some kind of fascination with unnecessary spraying blood effects

jason x i enjoyed, although i wasn't too jazzed about all the digital effects. give me jason takes manhattan anyday!

i think the next crossover on the cards is hellraiser and halloween. with both john carpenter and clive barker involved

RAD-ALARM said:
holy shit! Childs Play - it's the family that's trapped in the alien kids dollshouse - i fuckin loved that shit when i saw it on the friday fright night on sky a bazillion years ago....my friend totally remembers it too!

andrew
way to ruin the movie

RAD-ALARM said:

andrew

it's from the Hammer House Of Mystery And Suspense series

www.hammerfilmssociety.co.uk

[email protected] - and they will copy it for a small fee

reasonable quality - watchable

lmd64 said:
Anyone out there able to show me how to calculate the determinant of a 5x5 matrix (or greater)?
man...you've got to look into your own transparental nexus*. there you will find the answer you seek.

or you can look here...it contains the words determinant and nexus and some number 5's

i have no idea what it's about, but enjoy !

http://www.fnal.gov/docs/working-groups/fpcltf/Pkg/LinearAlgebra/tests/tsndet1.cc]

* this answer was once given to a fellow student by a lecturer in a 1st year Anthropology lecture... the student in question did not continue with Anthropology in 2nd year.

P. Littbarski said:
Errr, if you read down through that, it's actually calling a function from something else entirely to do the determinant calculation.

Here's more than you ever wanted to know about determinants:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Determinant.html

The expression for a KxK determinant is given a way down the page, sub in 5 for K and you're sorted.

(Note that it's a recursive process. You decompose it into a sum of 4x4 determinants times a coefficient, then decompose them into sums of 3x3s, then decompose them into sums of 2x2s. Have fun...)

(However, there are faster ways if you can recast the matrix into specific forms. Google for Gauss Jordan elimination.)

(It's interesting how this stuff comes back to you.)

kstop said:
Errr, if you read down through that, it's actually calling a function from something else entirely to do the determinant calculation.

Here's more than you ever wanted to know about determinants:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Determinant.html

The expression for a KxK determinant is given a way down the page, sub in 5 for K and you're sorted.

(Note that it's a recursive process. You decompose it into a sum of 4x4 determinants times a coefficient, then decompose them into sums of 3x3s, then decompose them into sums of 2x2s. Have fun...)

(However, there are faster ways if you can recast the matrix into specific forms. Google for Gauss Jordan elimination.)

(It's interesting how this stuff comes back to you.)
idaho.gif

Right.... two bell peppers, six potatos, eight pitta breads, a sprig of ginger, garlic, a red onion and a big block of feta cheese for just under €7.

In one of those Arab shops in Portobello. Jaysis!!

billygannon said:
Right.... two bell peppers, six potatos, eight pitta breads, a sprig of ginger, garlic, a red onion and a big block of feta cheese for just under €7.

In one of those Arab shops in Portobello. Jaysis!!
is that good or bad ? it sounds bad ! is it bad ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back