Bored In Work 6(66) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 245
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 0
Originally posted by manky mongrel

Actually, have you checked out Cluas lately? Loads going on. Things used to be dead there but it's really starting to pick up. There are interesting conversations starting on the message board, and the news section isupdated regularly.

What a great site.

Yay Cluas.

Do you want your face broken?

Originally posted by manky mongrel

Actually, have you checked out Cluas lately? Loads going on. Things used to be dead there but it's really starting to pick up. There are interesting conversations starting on the message board, and the news section isupdated regularly.

What a great site.

Yay Cluas.

You were lying!.... you must work for them... and I bet you eat children... lying shitface*

*I might be going a little over the top there

nah...don't work for them...don't eat children either.... had a tuna sandwhich earlier though

I'm sorry Pete, no really, I'm SORRY!!

But hey, what's a bit of controversy between strangers?

;) eh?

;) eh?

Truly, I think Thumped is the bees bollix. Cluas is way too blue.

But you know, it's not the same here since "Candyman" Syb left. :( :( *sniff*

need to borrow some kids!

bored in work? this is one of the best links ever! you just need to borrow someone's kids for a while...erm...yeah...

this links's to a fine young icelandic lady, she loves very much looking after children and check out the last line on her bio...

...say, do you think that's her real name?

(BTW: anyone browsing in work. This site's above-board, and not dodgy...per-se, so you're safe)

http://www.greataupair.com/fastfind...ate/0/countryList/0/pref/0/nationalityList/29

bob

I got sent it earlier...it was a link to a different person, Finnish I think. someone said "hey, check out iceland" and there she was, bless her, "Lotta Muffey". I'll say!

And there I was actually *working* all morning!

Pissed off at the VHI hike, back feeling creeky, drinking far too much caffeine, getting anxious about belly and receding hairline....

Hmph... I'm beginning to get old....

hmmmm ed i thought you said this was evil, wot u still doin here eh? :p hope youre enjoying witnness you lucky lucky boy!
.|..|

it was just a single free weekend ticket, but i've just arrived back from witnness and i have to say with the exception of mercury rev, and gtj despite the lack of "kick out the jams" it was an utter pile of shite. left booterstown at 12.30, arrived in time to catch the last 15 mins of goodtime john which was at half five or so, the mud didn't bother me too much but the sound was poxy for almost every act.
So i've decided not to go down tomorrow, cuz the only act i really want to see is lemon jelly and they're only gonna be playing for 45 mins. so i do believe i'll be having myself a nice lie in.
And lord do i smell bad at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back