Bored In Work 353 (1 Viewer)

3365570828_118b5ea272_b.jpg

someone was bored.

I still love this:

'oh, f*** it, what's the point? I've trotted out this line a million times and nobody takes a blind bit of notice. Xiang-Ho was handed the award by spindly-legged, OAP-baiting, sex addicted furball at his school"

funny bit in a 50 pence interview:

I make up different terminology all the time. I made an effort to make a reference to a male organ without being disrespectful in a woman's presence on "Candy Shop." If you say "penis, cock, dick," whatever way you want to say it, that's going to be disrespectful in the presence of some women, so I said, "the magic stick" and "the candy shop" is the bedroom and the "amusement park" is the bedroom, trying to come up with a way to do it where you're not being disrespectful. But those efforts apparently don't mean very much.

http://www.spin.com/articles/spin-interview-50-cent-bigger-longer-and-uncut?page=0,3

[video=dailymotion;x8pdue]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8pdue_heaven-fully-flared-intro-video-rem_music[/video]

Ah, the smell of Cardiff... it persists all week around.

The pics don't even look like a match night in the Millenium stadium. The rubbish tends to get swept up somewhat by the lines of riot police on those nights

Jesus, Cardiff looks scarier than Glasgow.

I'd just like to clarify - I've been living in Cardiff for 4 years while I complete a PhD. I've know the photographers work for a while and it's amazing stuff.

all those cardiff shots are taken from the same spot which is around a lane known locally as "chip alley". that area consists of 5 or 6 big super pubs that pack people in with cheap booze and shit music.

the police have developed a strategy where by they close the street off to traffic and place barriers up to bassically pen people in so when the clubs close they feel they can control everyone. It's a shit strategy because there are no seats, insufficient bins and too many chippers.

Basically think of an area not much bigger that meeting house square in temple bar with many hundreds of people coming from the pubs at 3 or 4 in the morning...

The place is infamous and I would never really be down that way on weekend nights but in 4 years I have never seen it as bad as in the photos. I have had to walk through the place to get home some nights and have never had any grief other than pissed saps trying to get you to join in whatever buzz they are having.

I have looked at these photos about 10 time over the last 6 months and keep thinking different things each time - is it the fact that Wales is the poorest part of the UK, is it the police strategy, is it the concentration on chain pubs?? i don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back