Bored In Work 353 (1 Viewer)

I thought it was just that she was all over the steak. Mad into the steak like.
What should he do? Rejoice that the lady so thoroughly enjoyed the steak at said steakhouse!

Unlucky teen's spots spell arse !!

iom7uw.jpg

It's from the Sunday Sport so it must be true...

http://www.sundaysport.com/view.asp?ID=445

Unlucky teen's spots spell arse !!

iom7uw.jpg

It's from the Sunday Sport so it must be true...

http://www.sundaysport.com/view.asp?ID=445

the sunday sport website is incredible - check out this
fascinating interview with Jo Guest:

http://www.sundaysport.com/fc_joguest.asp

WHAT’s your wildest fantasy?

I do have quite a few sex fantasies. There’s this one – it concerns a drunken man. Well, I am sort of defenceless, and he’s there usually w*nking all over me. It’s sick, dirty and disgusting.

Another is meeting some stranger in a bar. We don’t even talk to each other we just know immediately that we want to f*** each other.

We go back to his and we don’t talk, he just ties my hands to the bed, rips my clothes off and goes down on me, sucking on my clit until I gush all over his face. Then he w*nks himself off all over my tits before untying me, turning me over and doing me from behind really hard whilst he pulls my hair.

this really is amazing:

http://www.sundaysport.com/view.asp?ID=552

Hookers selling sex for ciggies!
23131720_hookers.jpg

The hookers had a price list on the wall which staggered even the most experienced of officers. It offered a HAND JOB for an unbelievable THREE DRAGS of a tab, a BLOW JOB for HALF A FAG and FULL SEX for the amazing price of ONE CIGARETTE.

hahaha! here's the full thing - there are too many good lines "David Robespierre"
"digitally penetrated for a single rizla" - ?!??!

THIS is Britain’s cheapest brothel with hookers offering sex for as little as ONE CIGARETTE. The cat house was raided by cops after one satisfied customer boasted to an undercover police woman how cheaply he got his rocks off.

Officers swooped on the knocking shop, which masqueraded as a massage parlour, called Lush Lasses, and unearthed a seedy world of cut-price romping.

The hookers had a price list on the wall which staggered even the most experienced of officers. It offered a HAND JOB for an unbelievable THREE DRAGS of a tab, a BLOW JOB for HALF A FAG and FULL SEX for the amazing price of ONE CIGARETTE.

The prostitutes, who called themselves Poundland Pussies, operated their cut-price whorehouse in Litherland, Merseyside.

And in court this week, Litherland magistrates were told how the horny mothers would sell sex to mucky Liverpudlians for peanuts.

David Robespierre for the prosecution, said: “These strumpets would hawk their vaginal wares for next to nothing.

“They would service men for the drag of a cigarette, pleasure males for £1 and even perform disgusting sex acts for chocolate buttons.”

He added: “There was one example of a woman who allowed herself to be digitally penetrated for a mere Rizla paper.

“And another case of a woman being sodomised for a Cuban cigar. The depths these women had sunk to are beyond comprehension.”

Arthur Peasegood, who lived across the road from the brothel, told how men would enter the premises morning, noon and night carrying boxes of 200 cigarettes.

Racket He said: “At first I thought there was a cigarette smuggling racket going on, so I went to have a closer look.

“Inside the place was like a Victorian opium den heavily laden with smoke and the smell of sex.” After the two-day hearing, hookers Gina Woods, 47, Sheila Johnson, 45, Brenda Halliday, 50, and Dawn Thealis, 42, were all found guilty of running a brothel and fined £250 plus costs.

this one is really the best

http://www.dailysport.com/view.asp?ID=184

Schoolboy, 12, wins sexual boasting award

A BIG-HEADED schoolboy has won a national award for the best and most outrageous sexual BOASTS!

Cocksure Xiang-Ho Yang, 13, has spent the last year regaling wide-eyed pals of his humping adventures and sexual shenanigans.
The big-mouthed braggart began his storytelling after last year¡¯s Christmas holidays when he informed classmates that his older sister¡¯s best pal had manually pleasured him in a cloakroom during a New Year party.

Impressed by his classmates¡¯ spellbound reaction, blabbermouth Xiang-Ho¡¯s tales became taller by the day. Xiang-Ho went on the tell schoolfriends that he'd :

- BEDDED Mme Delors, the French mistress
- BONKED kinky Katie from the Sixth Form during dinner break
- FINGERED the lollipop lady in the park
- Got a NOSH from Lanky Thompson¡¯s mum on his paper round

Pal Billy Foster, 13, said: ¡°Xiang-ho¡¯s ace! ¡°Every Monday he tells us what he gets up to.

"He can do what he likes as his dad ran off and his mum works as a masseuse in that sunbed centre above the chippy.

¡°I wish sometimes that I was the only child in a single parent family whose mother toils as a common whore!¡±
One classmate who tried to burst the boaster¡¯s bubble was Thomas ¡°Tubby¡± Davis, who pointed out that Dan spent all weekend on his Xbox in his room with the curtains shut.

Dan spread it that Tubby had no pubes and the overweight youngster suffered a nervous breakdown as a result of the subsequent teasing.

Last night Humphrey Deare of the Juvenile Responsibility Forum said: ¡°This sort of behaviour should be condemned, not celebrated with a national award.

¡°If what this young man says is true ¨C and, quite frankly, I doubt it ¨C he has probably got the pox by now and his tinkle will drop off.

¡°The main problem is that this sort of braggadocio puts pressure on his peers to have sex before they are ready.

¡°We already have the highest teenage pregnancy and STD rate in Western Europe¡*oh, f*** it, what¡¯s the point? I¡¯ve trotted out this line a million times and nobody takes a blind bit of notice.¡± Xiang-Ho was handed the award by spindly-legged, OAP-baiting, sex addicted furball at his school.

2104829_russel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back