Bored In Work 342 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
as a friend said, the last 40 seconds are like something you'd dream about after eating four blocks of cheese with your bedtime horlicks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Google scrubs urinating woman from Street View

street_view_grab.jpg

i live in this purple house

3178803318_d850f02129.jpg

full thing is on youtube - i'd love to see more of these. title music sounds like John Foxx

edit - the title music was john foxx - i'm off to give myself a pat on the back and a peck on the cheek

part 2 - great interview with steve harris and paul di'anno

Those Dianno gigs look deadly. Anyone know the reason he left/got booted?

That cardboard guitar scene is wild!

makes me feel better about posting on thumped:

forum with 1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user.

http://tarisspeed.conforums.com/
This is not a message board for anyone to post, it is just a bulletin area where I can post news bulletins and other crap because it had to be done to make sure other forum users of the past and present cannot attack this place anymore which is why signups for a forum account here are disabled.
Edit: Oh god... I think I've just found the saddest thread on the entire internet. Ever.

http://tarisspeed.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&num=1208402473&action=display&start=0

This is not a message board for anyone to post, it is just a bulletin area where I can post news bulletins and other crap because it had to be done to make sure other forum users of the past and present cannot attack this place anymore which is why signups for a forum account here are disabled.
Edit: Oh god... I think I've just found the saddest thread on the entire internet. Ever.

http://tarisspeed.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&num=1208402473&action=display&start=0

according to someone on SA that guy's autistic.

this guy is amazing.

I have dozens of sex to do with Joy today.

Did you see the stuff this other guy ulillillia chats about?

#10 Christmas 2008 the worst in at least a decade: Christmas is my second favorite holiday of the year, a close second; Independence Day is in first place. However, this year was one of the worst in a long time. We had company over, something extremely rare, and both parents wouldn't let me go out of my room due to a reason that's confidential. I had a solution, a blanket (which worked before), but my parents wouldn't allow it due to a supposed "rule". This ruined this year's Christmas. As a consequence, I'm now taking counter measures for what they did - not doing things they want when they tell me to. In addition, I'm not going to get them any where near as much in the way of gifts next year, and canceling any birthday gifts. I had one for my dad, but now I'm not going to get him it because he played a role with this. At least one was friendly and had sympathy, my sister. She won't be affected by the counter measures. As a consequence, I was not able to participate in the gift-opening (I was still lucky enough to get a photo), or even the family games. Instead of doing this, with nothing else for me to do otherwise, I worked on my web site update.

I got something from my sister, but beyond that, I have no idea what else I'm getting.
thumped needs some of this sort of caliber postings.

#12 Bathroom troubles - parents + mirror: Years ago, the main bathroom was rebuilt. It was in great need of it - the floor was weak and you could almost fall through it, especially in the areas near the toilet. As kids, me and my sister occasionally and deliberately flooded the bathroom. Then, around 6 years ago or so, my parents rebuilt the bathroom, including the floor. They rearranged everything. They got this one big mirror and placed it so that it was directly in front of the toilet. I warned them not to put it there, but they refused. I knew that later on down the road, arguments about it would occur and I'd keep saying "unblock it first" when they tell me to use it instead of the master bedroom's bathroom. This continued on for years, but usually only two to four incidents per year and nothing major. Then, along came July for 2008. I got into a heated argument over it, the worst of all that I can recall. These actually continued for 2 or 3 days, longer than ever before. I began using my tricks to sort of "sneak it in" and this went for only 2 days. As I frequently had in my mind drifts (not my mind game), I often stated of the parents having three options. The first was to simply get rid of the mirror. It'd be the easiest and most trouble-free. The second would be to move it, as a recommended. The third would be to do nothing but let me use the then-current bathroom I was using. After getting into trouble over this, I, literally, avoided going to the bathroom. I drank a lot less than usual and I ate a lot less. At one point during the argument, I had thoughts of actually busting the mirror and I've busted many before that have blocked access to important areas (including the phone). The parents put curtains over it as an attempt, but that's nowhere near good enough.

oh yes. Nowhere near.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back