Bored in Work 31 (1 Viewer)

Lorcanzo did you recieve my email or am i going to have to draw a large pentagram on the floor and say Navan backwards 666 times?

SDRAWKCAB NAVAN

Re: Finally some proof

Originally posted by Wayne
For all the conspiracy theorists out there.

http://www.moontruth.com/

Diss Absorute road of Shit!! Neir Almstlong is good fliend of mine rongtime. And me lemebel gettin phone carr flom him just minutes befole he warked on moon. He ask me fo advice bout wha to say when he step out.

He say: "Bluce you gotta herp me hele!"

Mee say: "Rook you Neir Almstlong, rook deep inside you and you find inspilation".

He say: " Yeah but mee don't feer confident at arr! About anything! Mee just mastulbated in de cockpit and mee get too holny rongtime and jizzed arr ovel de cockpit contlors. Mee compretery folget NASA mastulbating tlaining. And if mee can't even get space wank light then how can I wark out and say memolabre wolds?

Mee say: "Wha was you a gonna say Neir?"

He say: "Dis one big dear fo Neir, dass one messy cockpit! The moon does rook rike cheese Ma."

Mee say: " Oh Neir no! You can't mention de cockpit. Just say some rongtime clap rike mastah would say when he tlying to bag some loundeyes ho. Something rike ' This one smarr step fo man....."

And de lest is Histoly. Mee tink is vely apt that hee had Mankinds filst space wank in de Cockpit. No? Hoh hoh hoh......:p :p :p Rongtime kids, rongtime!

48 years 3 months younger than Yoko Ono, age 69
39 years 11 months younger than Bob Dylan, age 61
37 years 9 months younger than Mick Jagger, age 59
36 years 1 month younger than Eric Clapton, age 57
32 years 11 months younger than Stevie Nicks, age 54
25 years 7 months younger than David Lee Roth, age 47
22 years 9 months younger than Madonna, age 44
19 years 2 months younger than Jon Bon Jovi, age 40
14 years 2 months younger than Billy Corgan, age 35
11 years 1 month younger than Mariah Carey, age 32
6 years 11 months younger than Alanis Morissette, age 28
0 years 7 months older than Britney Spears, age 21

and when these songs were topping the charts
and these events occurred your age was:
Who Can it be Now, Men at Work: 1
The recording of We Are The World: 3
Walk Like an Egyptian, Bangles: 5
Didn't We Almost have it all, Whitney Houston: 6
Back In The U.S.S.R. is released exclusively in Russia: 7
Nothing Compares 2 U, Sinead O'Connor: 8
Emotions, Mariah Carey: 10
Fleetwood Mac perform at Bill Clinton's inauguration: 11
The Sign, Ace Of Base: 12
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum opens: 14

I was 7 when Pink Floyd were number 1. I remember watching Another Brick in the Wall on top of the pops and being scared when the teacher put the kids in the mincer. I was 8 when John Lennon was shot - I remember that too. I remember I was playing with lego when Phil Lynnot died. Lego ruled. So did Mecano. My brother was a Mecano man and I was a Lego man. Like Bourbon and Whiskey, kind of. I remember I was in secondary school when We are the world was out. And Self Aid - remember that? The Fountainhead played and Cactus World News. Jim Corr was in the Fountainhead. And Light a Big Fire, they played too. wow. Ireland in the 80s sucked.

Originally posted by snakybus
Ireland in the 80s sucked.

except for superman & spiderman underpants, they were class.

you could probably get them outside ireland though. Jayz we had nothin going for us:(

cue "remember the powdery dog poo" stuff.

someone dig the thread up, woudja?

Originally posted by snakybus
I was 7 when Pink Floyd were number 1. I remember watching Another Brick in the Wall on top of the pops and being scared when the teacher put the kids in the mincer. I was 8 when John Lennon was shot - I remember that too. I remember I was playing with lego when Phil Lynnot died. Lego ruled. So did Mecano. My brother was a Mecano man and I was a Lego man. Like Bourbon and Whiskey, kind of. I remember I was in secondary school when We are the world was out. And Self Aid - remember that? The Fountainhead played and Cactus World News. Jim Corr was in the Fountainhead. And Light a Big Fire, they played too. wow. Ireland in the 80s sucked.

Yeah but at least it was cheap. And I led a carefree life coz I was a kid obsessed with Lego too. Lego ruled. My Da bought about four Queen records in the early eighties (the Best ones from the seventies) News of the world was my fave. Thats my Lego album. Its wierd, the second I hear those albums I remember Lego and building in the garden in Sunshine! Blissfully unaware what 80's music was until I'd go to school. It was like time travel. Toys at home and all that fun was the 70's and the minute I got to school it was like stepping into the 80's. Literally the minute I walked into the classroom the first thing I'd hear was 'Like a Virgin'. I remember thinking 'Uuuugh this sounds glossy and tinny. How right I was. Ah...those were the days. ;)

Originally posted by hopper

you could probably get them outside ireland though. Jayz we had nothin going for us:(

Hey what about those cool navy Action man t shirts? They were class. And I had A-team y-front underpants. Where are they now?

5 years 2 months younger than Mariah Carey, age 32

i'd still give her one buh, wha! i find the way she's so fucking insane really appealing...

:eek:

Originally posted by hopper

I had a t-shirt made from some wierd shiny material with a big Mork and Mindy print on it. That was pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back