Bored in Work 123 (3 Viewers)

the next bored in work should b called scored in work and should be full of horror tales about scoring with people you work with at christmas parties and ting. thanks.

hag said:
the next bored in work should b called scored in work and should be full of horror tales about scoring with people you work with at christmas parties and ting. thanks.
Is 'on thumped' the same as 'in work'? You'd have a few tales to tell Haggis.;) :)

Here, if people are dressing up for Halloween, where are they going, and can I come? I don't know anyone who's dressing up. Pricks.

FancyGoods said:
actually. I might dress up as Milli Vanilli

girl you know it's true dee dee dee doo doo doo

"girl you know it's skip.. skip.. skip.. skip.. run away!!!"

I know a girl who was at that gig where their backing track started skipping. how embarrassing for them. and her.. :D

aoifed said:
Is 'on thumped' the same as 'in work'? You'd have a few tales to tell Haggis.;) :)

Here, if people are dressing up for Halloween, where are they going, and can I come? I don't know anyone who's dressing up. Pricks.
Want to go trick or treating Aoife? My Vanessa Paradis costume is a t-shirt that says 'My boyfriend is the coolest'- how can anyone argue with that?

aoifed said:
im sure i'll be dressing up. not sure what as though. i'm half thinking of the saxaphone guy from the lost boys or a roll of toilet roll. not sure

yay! an excuse to bust out sax.gif!

sax.gif

nlgbbbblth said:
I've handled many; they're getting more popular here as are €200

neither of the big notes are printed here but can still be ordered (like the way you order foreign currency)
it is foreign currency

bring back the ha'penny

Love Cats, But Suffer From Allergies? ALLERCA Inc. to Develop the World's First Hypo-Allergenic Cats as an Alternative to Current Allergy Treatments
Tuesday October 26, 8:35 am ET

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- ALLERCA Inc. today launched a project to produce the world's first hypoallergenic cats. The hypoallergenic cats produced by ALLERCA will allow consumers to enjoy the love and companionship of a pet without the cost, inconvenience, risk, and limited effectiveness of current allergy treatments. Clients will take delivery of the first ALLERCA kittens in 2007. The hypoallergenic cat is the first of a planned series of lifestyle pets that ALLERCA will develop over the next few years.

ALLERCA's hypoallergenic cats will be a significant new alternative to the traditional treatment of cat allergies given that it eliminates the allergen at its source. Researchers will use patented biotechnology to suppress the allergen-producing gene in cats. For the first time, people who have been unable to own a cat because of their allergies will be able to have a pet of their own without the associated risks and costs of allergy treatments. The potential health benefits are also far-reaching. Treatment of cat allergies is currently a multi-billion-dollar industry, and approximately 10% of the country, or 27 million Americans, have cat allergies. Cat allergen is one of the three major risk factors for developing childhood allergies, asthma, and other respiratory diseases that are becoming a serious public health issue.

The response from animal lovers to ALLERCA's hypoallergenic cat project has been overwhelmingly positive. The company has received thousands of inquiries from the USA, Japan and Europe and already maintains a wait list. With the launch of the project, ALLERCA has implemented a web-based reservation system for those who want to be first to own and enjoy an ALLERCA hypoallergenic cat.

About ALLERCA

ALLERCA Inc. is a biotechnology company working with leading genetic technologies focusing on animal genetics, research and development. ALLERCA is currently developing the world's first hypoallergenic cat, expected in 2007. ALLERCA Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California and maintains an international presence in Europe, Japan, Australia and Latin America. Read more at http://www.allerca.com. Contact: Simon Brodie ALLERCA Inc. 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200 Los Angeles, CA 90064 Tel: 310.312.9522 Fax: 310.861.5606 Email: [email protected]
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041026/phtu021_1.html

Priced at $3,500, the cost of an ALLERCA kitten is similar or less than some of the more exotic cat breeds available today.
The interest in the ALLERCA hypoallergenic cat has been tremendous. If you would like to be one of the first to own an ALLERCA hypoallergenic cat, we urge you to reserve your kitten today by using our online reservation system.

Please note that reservations require a deposit of $250 that will apply to the purchase price. On completion of your online reservation, we will provide you with an attractive personalized ALLERCA Reservation Certificate.

good news everyone

The life expectancy of Irish people has reportedly increased by six years since the country joined the EU in 1973.
Reports this morning said life expectancy was now 75.1 years for Irish men and 80.3 years for women, both of which are still below the EU average.

Average incomes have reportedly increased 13-fold in the 30 years since Ireland's EU accession, but consumers are also paying eight times as much for basic goods and services and 25 times as much for housing.

The figures are contained in a Central Statistics Office report on social and economic changes during the first 30 years of Ireland's EU membership.

PS : sax.gif rules !

Crikey!

Grafton Street is 5th highest on rent list

27 October 2004 09:48

A survey of the world's most expensive shopping streets has shown that Grafton Street in Dublin is the fifth most expensive for rents in the world.

London-based research firm CWHB says rents on the street have increased by 46% in the last year.

David Hutchings of CWHB told RTÉ Radio that Grafton Street had moved up from 18th ten years ago to its current high position, with an annual rent of €4,103 per square meter.

Fifth Avenue in New York topped the list, followed by Paris's Champs Elysees, Hong Kong's Causeway Bay, and London's Oxford Street.

plug said:
Crikey!

Grafton Street is 5th highest on rent list

27 October 2004 09:48

A survey of the world's most expensive shopping streets has shown that Grafton Street in Dublin is the fifth most expensive for rents in the world.

London-based research firm CWHB says rents on the street have increased by 46% in the last year.

David Hutchings of CWHB told RTÉ Radio that Grafton Street had moved up from 18th ten years ago to its current high position, with an annual rent of €4,103 per square meter.

Fifth Avenue in New York topped the list, followed by Paris's Champs Elysees, Hong Kong's Causeway Bay, and London's Oxford Street.
No wonder Dunkin Donuts went belly up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back