Bored In Work 119 (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
Ask around. A lot Irish people are greviously offended by lists of wedding. I think they're a great idea, buh.
When I was getting married my wife-to-be's aunt said to my mother-in-law-to-be one afternoon "I saw a great present for Cormac and Niamh - two lovebirds in a cage"

We heard this, and decided to make a wedding list
Still got some crap presents, mind, but not many

Re: first pic

broken arm said:
go to google image search and search for DSC00001.jpg and you can see all the first pics that random strangers took on their sony digital cameras. and so on. would make an interesting collection I think. for some reason. dunno, art maybe. anyone got the number for Taschen?
that's a blimmin' brilliant idea.

just been doing this.

http://images.google.com/images?q=DSC00001.jpg&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

here, do you ever read cabinet magazine?

egg_ said:
When I was getting married my wife-to-be's aunt said to my mother-in-law-to-be one afternoon "I saw a great present for Cormac and Niamh - two lovebirds in a cage"

We heard this, and decided to make a wedding list
Holy crap.

It would be the graceless Waterford Crystal I'd be most worried about. I hate that shit.

i did it with 666

DSC00666.JPG

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3702448.stm

The tiny UK Pacific colony of Pitcairn has begun trying seven men on sex abuse charges which highlight a local culture of underage sex.

The seven, who make up half the local adult male population, face more than 50 charges of rape or indecent assault.

New Zealand prosecutors say there is an ingrained culture of using children for sex on Pitcairn, famous for its link to the Mutiny on the Bounty.

Local women have argued the practice is an island tradition and consensual.

The accused include the island's mayor, Steve Christian, and his son Randy.

wicker2.jpg

were you here for the very slowey ban? Vinnie got him banned , didn't you Vinnie? how was your holiday Wav? any hookers?
Wavioli said:
Its very qiet today, no? did someone die while I was away?

ms.b.haven said:
were you here for the very slowey ban? Vinnie got him banned , didn't you Vinnie? how was your holiday Wav? any hookers?
yeah i was here for that. Vinnie got him banned? for shame vin.

the holiday ws great, Croatia is unspeakably beautiful, but strangely dead after 11 at night. and no, no hookers, couldnt afford them.

so you didn't get a bang at all, ah the disappointment. was it warm there? i hate if it's too warm coz then i can't drink for shit.

*vinnie didn't really get him banned

ms.b.haven said:
so you didn't get a bang at all, ah the disappointment. was it warm there? i hate if it's too warm coz then i can't drink for shit.

*vinnie didn't really get him banned
It was fucking mad hot for the first week along the coast, but when we hit zagreb the skies opened and it pissed rain heavily for a whole day. It was freezing too. but other than that, too hot to even think, let alone drink. god bless the adriatic, great for an oul swim, so clear an all.

ah you're making me depressed! i need another holiday :(
Wavioli said:
It was fucking mad hot for the first week along the coast, but when we hit zagreb the skies opened and it pissed rain heavily for a whole day. It was freezing too. but other than that, too hot to even think, let alone drink. god bless the adriatic, great for an oul swim, so clear an all.

ms.b.haven said:
ah you're making me depressed! i need another holiday :(
dont worry, I ruined for myself by missing my flight home, getting stranded out by Dubrovnik airport, and having to sleep in a ditch. hurrah! On that subject actually, does anyone have any experiance with getting refunds out of Aer Lingus for selling my seats (I was there in time to get on the plane)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back