wavioli - "no i know stuff"
ms. b. - " no i know more stuff and the stuff i know is cooler than your stuff"

sadie - "yawn"

SadieOutlaw said:
ms. b. - "i know stuff"
wavioli - "no i know stuff"
ms. b. - " no i know more stuff and the stuff i know is cooler than your stuff"

sadie - "yawn"
more like Sadie - *Munch munch munch* *urp* *scratch scratch scratch* *parp* *munch munch munch*

INNOCENT MP3
http://www.michaeljacksonkop.co.uk/U2FM-We%20know%20youre%20innocent.mp3http://www.michaeljacksonkop.co.uk/updates.htm
innocent2.JPG

this made me smile.....

An inflatable pupil goes to his inflatable school and is having a really bad day. Bored in his history lesson he gets up and walks out. Walking down the corridor he sees the inflatable headmaster walking towards him and he pulls a knife out and stabs him. He runs out of the school. As he gets outside he thinks again "I hate school" and pulls his knife out and stabs the inflatable school. He runs off to his inflatable home. Two hours later his inflatable mum is knocking at his inflatable bedroom door with the inflatable police. Panicking, inflatable boy pulls out the knife and stabs himself. Later on in the evening he wakes up in inflatable hospital and sees the headmaster is in the inflatable bed next to him. Shaking his deflated head more in sorrow than in anger, the headmaster gravely intones :-

"You've let me down; you've let the school down but, worst of all, you've let yourself down"

jeez i leave yiz alone for a few minutes and it all kicks off! :mad:
i don't know.i just don't know.
sadie your in big trouble i'll have to bring you round a supermarket grabbing your wrist till your hand turns blue and then whacking yu when you moan that you want to go home,like the big child that you are.
wavioli, GO TO YOUR CROATIA NOW AND DON'T COME BACK TILL YOU SAY SORRY.

(keep the prague info coming) :eek:

big child?? i thought it was quite funny......so yeah i guess you're right!!

oh and by the way,
between you and wavioli i think we need a little reminder about the use of
your and you're....figure it out boys.
nothing to do with the fact that i'm tired and crabby, just thought it was time to brush up on the old english.:p

SadieOutlaw said:
big child?? i thought it was quite funny......so yeah i guess you're right!!

oh and by the way,
between you and wavioli i think we need a little reminder about the use of
your and you're....figure it out boys.
nothing to do with the fact that i'm tired and crabby, just thought it was time to brush up on the old english.:p

you and you're english. your sooo wrong.i want proof of these terrible misdeads of grammar.

mitochondrian said:
you and you're english. your sooo wrong.i want proof of these terrible misdeads of grammar.

ah so you can make a funny with it, ok, so it's pure laziness when you fuck it up. fair enough:D

i'll be nice now i swear;)

No I won’t bite you, you diseased riddled mongrel. Your *gay* nightclub is sh*t!

Wavioli said:
look, Ive been there 4 times, my friend lives there, that night club is SHIT, and you havent a clue what you're on about. Im off to croatia now, so bite me.

er, i forget the name of the street, but it's dead central. do a quick google. the food was incredible and they had cookies the size of frisbees.

corpo jackets in pennies. its only a matter of time....

dudley said:
radost fx is a pretty great club/amazing vegetarian restuarant
you a veggie dudley? i remember i was in prague about 3 years ago and had a horrible time trying to get meatless food. then on the last few days we found loads of nice restaurants where you could get tasty veggie fare. theres a place called Alexanders on one of the sqaures in the old part of town (not much help directionwise) and it rocks. We ended up there for a sunday lunch and the owner / head chef came in on his day off with his kids and went around chatting to the whole restaurant some who knew him but most who didnt. very cheap very friendly and very delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back