Bored in Work 117 (1 Viewer)

Internet Explorer loses market share

Microsoft's Internet Explorer is continuing to lose some of its share of the browser market, as its much-smaller competitors slowly gain customers, according to US Internet periodical, eWeek

Microsoft's browser has dropped by 1.8 percentage points over the past three months to 93.7pc of the market, according to data from Web analysis vendor WebSideStory

The latest figures come after Internet Explorer's market shares fell by 1pc between June and July in the wake of a series of high-profile security issues representing the first time WebSideStory had recorded an IE drop
Those who have benefited from Microsoft's slight, but sustained, decline since June have included the open-source browsers from the Mozilla Foundation and a commercial competitor from Opera Software ASA

WebSideStory's data categorised the alternative browsers into two categories, one for Netscape and Mozilla browsers and another for other browsers including Opera

Netscape/Mozilla browsers gained the most, rising 1.7pc to 5.2pc, while the category that includes Opera's browser rose 0.1pc to 1.1pc
This information has been sourced from Business World,
a service of Media World Ltd.

Gong Farmer said:
Internet Explorer loses market share

This information has been sourced from Business World,
a service of Media World Ltd.

just installed firefox myself and it looks very clean. its like looking at thumped thru freshly polished prescription rose coloured glasses.

You know the frustration of searching all over town for a stuffed doll that represents athletes foot? Or the nightmare of tracking down that bad breath plush toy?
Well here is the answer
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/

ebola.jpg
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/maladies/badbreath.html

also available Ebola, Black Death and many more
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/maladies/badbreath.html

i started a whole thread about them microbes once and none of ye were interested :(

i'm going to go and join jimmy magee in his sulking because nobody would talk to him about classical music corner/

SadieOutlaw said:
Big child?? I thought it was quite funny......so yeah I guess you're right!

Oh and by the way,
between you and wavioli, I think we need a little reminder about the use of
your and you're....figure it out boys.
Nothing to do with the fact that I'm tired and crabby, just thought it was time to brush up on the old english.:p
Corrections in bold Sadie, terrible English. See me after class.

ps. Croatia is amazing, nah nah na-na nah! :p

ok apparently it's some japanese doll fetish thing and ehh that's a bloke in the sailor moon costume. yikes.

pete said:
well so i read anyways (that sailor moon comment should have been in quotes)
actually, i don't think i watched the whole thing...got bored.

Are you actually bored in work or just bored? beverly hills cop II is on the box:)

Wavioli said:
Corrections in bold Sadie, terrible English. See me after class.

ps. Croatia is amazing, nah nah na-na nah! :p

i never capitalise my internet banter, i do however know the difference between your and you're. you're shit at this, you should stay in croatia.

:p

pete said:
ok apparently it's some japanese doll fetish thing and ehh that's a bloke in the sailor moon costume. yikes.
this guy is totally nuts! pete, where did you find this? (you big weird pervert):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back