Bored in Work 116 (1 Viewer)

»»»gancom: solved said:
How about only subscribers can make posts unrelated to a thread/board?
The moderators of the board/author of the thread decides what unrelated.

But that sounds like loads of work.
what about the supporters' forum? me and richie make great use of it*

*i.e. ensure lameness levels within and without stay roughly the same.

the only thing i've seen that's actually worthy of moderation, simply because it will cause offence to a large number of people, is andy's post of the dead jewish people. he's a freind of your's dudpops!!! moderate his ass! not the friendly banal banter between pals. scoootch!

Have you ever been to Russia? Let us help you to have an impression of what you will find in a Russian wife. The russian woman likes to look pretty. She likes to dress well when she walks in the city street to her destination. She wears a dress and pumps, or a suit with a blouse and jewlery. She is concerned about her weight, her hair, how she presents herself. She thinks gym clothes are for the gym.

cassette/tape said:
right. fuck this.

pete can't you moderate all this bullshit?

thumped seriously sort it out... i can't read this stupid crap anymore...

yay! it's like you're saying what we're all thinking

Could some dig up, or re-post the address for posting suscription money fees

for us who don't use the credit of cards?

therecklessone said:
Hag, I've found you a wife.

http://www.chanceforlove.com/main.php?action=details&do=details&id=0000001515

She's a bit Bet Gilroy, but she claims to be "very truthful and faithful lady"
hello, i don't want a wife right now! but, *whatever*. this moral decline thing, the very slowey avatar/name/etc. is obviously in really poor taste. and so is the posting of pictures of lots of dead people. like, i'm just taking it for granted everyone knows that... but i get all jumpy when people start using the word 'morals'... slowey, most people here think you should change your avatar NOT to contain someone with downe's syndrome. how about it, eh?

"things have gotten out of hand"
"something is going to be done"

all very ominous but utimately self-righteous. everyone has their own agendas... just let people be and they'll be how they feel like being. but surely, we can 'police' ourselves, pappa dudley?

yeah, I think its about time I subscribed too.

I looked at the paypal thing there, but I didn't see anywherer to send a note to pete revelaing my thumped identity

Pantone247 said:
yay! it's like you're saying what we're all thinking

Could some dig up, or re-post the address for posting suscription money fees

for us who don't use the credit of cards?

post things you want!

elo.jpg

Aus Wynil

reanimator.jpg

on DVD

prod_cin_log.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm....Iced Log!

dubya.jpg

dsc00038.jpg

lada.jpg

or a trabant

smegma.jpg

thats all for now.......

FancyGoods said:
yeah, I think its about time I subscribed too.

I looked at the paypal thing there, but I didn't see anywherer to send a note to pete revelaing my thumped identity
Do what I did Fancy, send the cash money anyway then PM Pete and let him know what e-mail address you sent the money from. He's watching you know...

hag said:
hello, i don't want a wife right now!
You should always be on the lookout for a woman of upstanding moral character and fine child-bearing hips...although that one I mentioned might be a little past it in the child-bearing hips category...

Yeah, slowey's avatar- I dunno why it's a sketch of someone with Down's Syndrome, I'm sure he has his reasons. I had sort of stopped noticing that's what it was and just noticing how it seems to change a little everyday (Like the painting in Roald Dahl's 'The Witches'!! Anyone?) And now his avatar is dressed up as Vinnie's avatar. I wish my avatar was too :(

cassette/tape said:
last time i checked i was... :rolleyes:

it's an easy mistake too make, that you might not be a girl, seeing as you aren't being vocal and offended about being oppressed all the time or hag isn't trying to woo you....

I just bought a load of Bob Dylan albums after watching the Big Lebowski on my day off and hearing "takes a women like you"

such serious tunage

i dont have a problem with sloweys avatar. in fact i find it more than a little bit amusing. then again i dont know anyone with downes but i'm not sure that'd change my opinion. Its obviously only a bit of fun. Who here has never called anyone a retard or had some kind of fun at the expense of a disabled or retarded person? I'm not saying its kosher but it sure as hell aint a hanging offence. Its holier than thou bullshit to claim its tasteless and should be changed. Take it in the spirit in which its presented. Since when did thumped become a paragon of taste anyway. Get over yourselves and let the man express himself as only he can :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back