Bored in Work 116 (1 Viewer)

Re: ugh

'like to see you do better! you're always calling ms.b.haven a cunt and you've never even met her!!! i say give her the chance we all know she deserves!!!

Ok firstly hag, you’re just trying to be a prick there, and secondly yes you’re right. People on this forum are plain nasty I will not, now or ever share my likes/dislikes with any of you because I don’t think you deserve to know who I really am. I don’t know what anyone expects from me but I’m not about to ponder for 20 minutes over a post so I can seem more intellectual than I really am like the rest of you do because I have a fucking job and that’s that. thumped is here for me to enjoy, not to go by anyone’s rules. If you don’t like my posts don’t read them, simple as that. keep your opinions to yourself and for Christ sake grow up and accept those who are different from you.

hag said:
'like to see you do better! you're always calling ms.b.haven a cunt and you've never even met her!!! i say give her the chance we all know she deserves!!!
I only use that word to describe Primal Scream.

___
ms.b.haven said:
If you don’t like my posts don’t read them, simple as that. I didn't have a breakfast roll today, the chicken, lettuce and tomato sandwich tasted horridable and cost more. I'm sticking with breakfast rolls from now on. keep your opinions to yourself and for Christ sake grow up and accept those who are different from you.

alsatian.jpg

now that's just not nice. maybe wheels is right, maybe you don't deserve the benefit of my snout.

cue DOGGY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back