Bored in Work 116 (2 Viewers)

Re: ugh

wwwwwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiissssssssssssstiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeg
ooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggssssssooooooosssslllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Re: have you ever....

moc said:
thye're great ads... my favourite is the current one where the guy touches his nose and the blur spreads until finally its on his mouth.

marketing genius. i'm so afraid of my nose and hands now its amazing.
are you serious? i haven't seen this one yet, it sounds deadly:)
you should be afraid of your nose and hands, full of germs they are!

cassette/tape said:
right. fuck this.

pete can't you moderate all this bullshit?

thumped seriously sort it out... i can't read this stupid crap anymore...

VTT Elektroniikan tavoitteena - on auttaa suomalaista teollisuutta kehittämään uusia elektroniikkaa hyödyntäviä tuotteita ja liiketoimintoja tuottamalla yrityksille korkeatasoisia t&k -palveluita!

cassette/tape said:
right. fuck this.

pete can't you moderate all this bullshit?

thumped seriously sort it out... i can't read this stupid crap anymore...

short term is to add those that offend to your ignore list. works wonders for your peace of mind.

something is going to be done about thumped, but we haven't quite figured out what that is yet....alls i know is that i certainly wouldn't blame pete for pulling the plug....

incidentally, to non subscribers, the recent server hassles have put a huge dent in the thumped paypal funds, so if you ever thinking of contributing now is as good a time as any!

dudley said:
something is going to be done about thumped, but we haven't quite figured out what that is yet....alls i know is that i certainly wouldn't blame pete for pulling the plug....
How about only subscribers can make posts unrelated to a thread/board?
The moderators of the board/author of the thread decides what unrelated.

But that sounds like loads of work.

dudley said:
incidentally, to non subscribers, the recent server hassles have put a huge dent in the thumped paypal funds, so if you ever thinking of contributing now is as good a time as any!
Duds, I was gonna subscribe through Paypal but then I thought how will youse know its me?

Do you mail me to find out my user name after you receive the spondulicks? Or do I mail you and say something like "oi, that was me that was"?

:confused:

Ban hag, Pantone247, Ian, Hector Grey, herv, thegoone, Ed, the strange guy, cormacolash...................

dudley said:
when you pay with paypal you should be able to send a note to the payee, just say who you are in that.
All right.

I tried last night, but I don't remember it allowing me to add a note. I was using the link from here: http://www.thumped.com/bbs/subscriptions.php

I'll send youse the money anyway, and if I can't add a note I'll PM Pete (or you if Pete's still away?) with confirmation of who I am.

ha ha ha, "something is going to be done with thumped..." "i wouldn't blame pete for pulling the plug right now..." what are you talking about??? you reckon because everyone doesn't talk about pinback or meet with your *criteria*, whatever they are, that pete should pull the plug? you should just have a 'dudley and pals' club where you're the only one allowed let people in and you should just hang out there or something...

thumped is great, but like most things, it has a dark chocolately side. casette/tape, he should be the secretary of your club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back