Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (2 Viewers)

ad6b4ad44c94dcc4.jpg

My friend is researching a book at the moment on cyber stuff to do with drama (she sounds much brainier when she talks about it). She told me about this concept of cyber rape so I've checked it out. This is *not* for the faint hearted. Scroll past the conversation bit if necessary and it is really quite thought provoking and rather disturbing:

http://www.terry.uga.edu/~dawndba/4500CyberRape.html

I hope everyone who's going home from work really soon has a lovely weekend. I'm gonna be here for a while, pretending to write essays. Then I'm going to play records and drink pints of beer. Yay. Go weekend!

aoifed said:
I hope everyone who's going home from work really soon has a lovely weekend. I'm gonna be here for a while, pretending to write essays. Then I'm going to play records and drink pints of beer. Yay. Go weekend!
this evening i'm going to have pizza made for me by an italian lady that my friend is trying to score with. i can't wait. mmmmmm pizza. mmmmm free pizza. mmmmmmm free italian handmade pizza. oh yeah!!

Super Dexta said:
this evening i'm going to have pizza made for me by an italian lady that my friend is trying to score with. i can't wait. mmmmmm pizza. mmmmm free pizza. mmmmmmm free italian handmade pizza. oh yeah!!
mmmmm lucky Dexta. I'm *all* about the homemade pizza right now. There was a brilliant recipe for homemade pizza base stuck up on the recipe thread in the lifestyle board. I want some.

I don't fucking know. What am I? The boss of the internet?

Ah but seriously. Not sure. Can't figure it out. Pete tried to help me get rid of em but it seems it didn't work. So follow them links in my posts with caution people, because I don't know where they go or why they are there.

that's mad. looks like some sorta spyware or something. i've seen it happen on other boards too. bad things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back