Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (1 Viewer)

Re: Bored in Work 128

"Those of us who believe that the IT industry takes itself too seriously mourn the loss of the "mickey". This was defined in the Windows SDK as the distance that the mouse must be moved before Windows will recognise that it has moved. If the mouse moves more than one mickey between button press and release then that's a drag-and-drop, not a click. Sad to say, the term seems to have disappeared from the current documentation".

new%20mickey%20mouse%20wedding%20cake%20topper.jpg

Re: today

Super Dexta said:
i've never read any of her other stuff properly.. tried 'oranges are not the only fruit' and 'gut symmetries' when i was younger but i didn't really get them then. will definitely give them a go again soon though.
Should do, great stuff! avoid the powerbook though, alright but gimmicky.

Go for sexing the cherry, mentalist timetwisting and scene changes but cracking read. There's another great one but i forget wha's called, could be the passion, read 'em all in a couple of months so they blurred a bit...

ah no wait, it was gut symmetries, here's the science bit.|..|

igrill.jpg

George Foreman USB iGrill
The low-fat, high-bandwidth solution to your networked cooking needs is finally here. The George Foreman USB iGrill conveniently connects to your home or office PC using USB 2.0 technology, and provides a sophisticated web-based cooking interface.

Download recipes, enter in the type of food, weight and desired degree of doneness, and the iGrill handles the rest. Did you know that a medium rare 1/4 lb. hamburger made from 80% lean beef takes 1 minute and 45 seconds less cook time than an identical patty made from 95% lean prime Black Angus? The iGrill does. As your meal cooks, the subtle glow from under the unit increases brightness and pulses faster until your meal is perfectly done.

Running late at work? Need to get dinner on the table? It is easy to warm up the iGrill from any internet connection. With a little advance planning, your meal can be ready when you get home!

Using the USB current to directly charge high voltage capacitors, the iGrill does not require any additional power supply, making it perfect for dorm or office cooking.

(Yes, I know it's an April Fool's joke)

I was at a play last night and at the interval they played a cd of AC/DC songs done by an 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou?' type band. Anyone know who it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back