Bored in Work 10 (1 Viewer)

I like this:

A museum spokeswoman said: "I think changing underwear is something everyone automatically assumes that everyone does and that was the most surprising result."

I think if it had been a museum spokesMAN, he wouldn't have been that surprised.

Originally posted by egg_
I remember being really surprised to find out that my girlfriend changed her knickers everyday, and seemed to think it was the normal and obvious thing to do
Must be a chick thing

Up in Dublin, the blokes do that too, Egg_ :)

Except for Pip, but he's not from here.

Originally posted by egg_
I remember being really surprised to find out that my girlfriend changed her knickers everyday, and seemed to think it was the normal and obvious thing to do
Must be a chick thing

Well you might find interesting to know that Italian for underpants/knickers is "Mutande" from latin "Muntandis" which means "change" just because you're supposed to change 'em every given day. I don't do that either, my ex-girlfriend was bothering me all the time for this reason :p

all boredom in my office has been swept away by the arrival of a small rat in our kitchen.

suggestions so far have included
*shaving company logo into rat and making him our mascot
*slaying rat with samurai sword
*walloping rat with mop

ah, superb

G'n'R still behave like the megastars they once were. Reportedly their Leeds show on Friday saw the backstage area cleared of mere encumbrances such as the other performers on the bill, who responded with a celebrity honour guard of boos as Rose finally took to the boards 90 minutes late.

Originally posted by Dan
It seems everytime I'm bored everyone else is busy and when I'm busy, theres loads going on here. My boss's boss just cancelled half the stuff I'm working on. I'm soooo bored....

Cleared my inbox by 9.30 this morning... 8 hours to go, NOTHING to do.

*Jaysus*

(See Personal Emoticon below..... Pete, can't we really have it...?:D)

I've fuck all to do this week coz I'm off to Spain on Saturday. I'm finding really hard to keep pretending that I'm busy. Thats the worst. When you have to pretend to do something.

Originally posted by Monkey
they say moon in Navan don't they? Or have I gone mad ?

i think that comes from 'wired to the moon'

do they still say moon in navan? they still have those shaved hair/dodgy fringe hair cuts anyway

Originally posted by rumpus
well hoppercus,
if that scarey guy in yer avatar is saying anything, he's saying "moooooon"

he's saying 'spooooooon, mad spoooooon'

Originally posted by dudley
ah, superb

G'n'R still behave like the megastars they once were. Reportedly their Leeds show on Friday saw the backstage area cleared of mere encumbrances such as the other performers on the bill, who responded with a celebrity honour guard of boos as Rose finally took to the boards 90 minutes late.

The Leeds part of the Carling Weekend sounds like it couldn't be more different to the Reading dates.

I was at the Reading festival on friday and I was damn impressed.
Really well run, very chilled out folk, no queues for anything...even the beer was good.

Friday highlights were Weezer, Janes Addiction, White Stripes, Breeders, Bobby Conn, Polyphonic Spree

fun.

got a strange email this morning saying that ac acoustics were split up :(
and asking me to fill in a questionaire to be entered into a prize draw for ac acoustics goodies. weird.
of course i filled it in - i'm a sucker
i *want* an ac acoustics t-shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back