Bored in Work 10 (1 Viewer)

I get some useless crap in my mail every day but this is what i got today:

Hallo,

I wanting to meet man from West Europe/North America/Asian?
Men in mine Country not so well.

http://www.goslowwithher.com/?oc=5027

Wooo! i'm not gonna be single much longer :D

Originally posted by Ed
I get some useless crap in my mail every day but this is what i got today:

Hallo,

I wanting to meet man from West Europe/North America/Asian?
Men in mine Country not so well.

http://www.goslowwithher.com/?oc=5027

Wooo! i'm not gonna be single much longer :D
It's pretty sad though.... from this site:

"Why date or marry a Russian woman?

Why date or marry a Russian woman, you might ask? The inspiration for the Russian Mail Order Brides website grew out of the frustrations the website’s creators had over trying to find nice American women to date.

American women can have attitudes that are difficult to deal with. They are often demanding and hard to please. Russian women on the other hand are so unspoiled. In many less-developed countries, like countries of the former Soviet Union, women have a much lower social status than men. Russian men are often abusive and disrespectful toward women. This is what Russian women are used to. Compared to that, the life you can give her will make her so happy and grateful. Russian women tend to be devoted adoring wives.

In western societies women have an equal status to men, as it should be. Russian women see American men as kind, sensitive, respectful, understanding, compassionate and dependable, and for the most part American men are this way. Many American women take these qualities in American men for granted. However, because of what Russian women are used to, they will never take these qualities for granted. These qualities make American men very appealing to Russian women"

............. Marry a Russian woman.... they know what their place is! !bog

i watched it last week right after ep. 23 on bbc2 - taped it on network 2 the previous tuesday - and yes, it was pretty amazing.

i know of one person who still hasn't seen it (because the video tape is in my bag) so shhh.

series 2 starts on 29th October in the america

Wow. Best day in work ever.
Every time you rate a lady on Ed's site, another one pops up wearing a push-up bra.
Rating ladies and listening to Linda McCartney.
The dream!

anyone read the review of the tycho brahe cd in the event guide ?

i have a sneeeky suspicion someone was reading thumped before they wrote it ...:confused:

Originally posted by coraline
anyone read the review of the tycho brahe cd in the event guide ?

i have a sneeeky suspicion someone was reading thumped before they wrote it ...:confused:

oooh elaborate, elaborate

ok. well its just this sentence that rang bells :

" Comparisons have been made to (early) Tori Amos, Kate Bush and the Cocteau Twins ; these comparisons have been made because those comparisons are ( largely ) accurate . "

also a very clunky sentence....

Originally posted by coraline
ok. well its just this sentence that rang bells :

" Comparisons have been made to (early) Tori Amos, Kate Bush and the Cocteau Twins ; these comparisons have been made because those comparisons are ( largely ) accurate . "

also a very clunky sentence....

I saw that too!

thats pretty much exactly what was said on the thread about the album

oh how I laughed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back