Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
av_363.JPG

aka "the last resort"

ah the 38(a) beats that.
The views from the upper salon; Rubbish everywhere, decaying floral wreaths at murder sites, burned out cars, illegal dumping

on the plus side, rabbits and an occasional pheasant

"The 38(a), for southsiders who dare go farther than the Blanchardstown shopping centre"

oh- and a kingfisher...once

Good news, everyone! The 38A route shall be changing in the near future, it won't be going through Mulhuddart and Blanchardstown villages. Instead, it'll be passing through Castlecurragh and Warrenstown, and taking the exit onto the Navan road to avoid Blanche village. Holy Zombie Jesus!

lmd64 said:
Good news, everyone! The 38A route shall be changing in the near future, it won't be going through Mulhuddart and Blanchardstown villages. Instead, it'll be passing through Castlecurragh and Warrenstown, and taking the exit onto the Navan road to avoid Blanche village. Holy Zombie Jesus!

!!!

what's the skanger quotient for Castlecurragh and Warrenstown? Is this an improvement?

johnnystress said:
the Blanchardstown shopping centre
shudder

Still, got ink for me printer in PC wordld the other day at €10 cheaper than my local computer shop. And this isn't the compatible stuff but actual epson stuff. Yes, not €1 cheaper or €2.46 cheaper BUT €10 CHEAPER!

i used to work near cappagh and those busses are pretty wimpy compared to the tallaght busses
i could listen to sutcliffe jugend as loud as i liked without fear of a bottle of bulmers to the back of the head. not so on the 77!

andrew

Was coming home late one after noon on the 42B which is usually a relatively civilised experience. I say relatively. (it leaves the Malahide road and goes through Harmonstown and Edenmore, ending up in Ayrfield at the Darndale Roundabout.) So anyway. The entire upper deck was awash with about 10 supahskangers just doing their thing - terrorising the elderly etc. I was on the bottom deck behind the middle exit. As the bus turned into Harmonstown they began to get rowdier, probably coz they could smell their dinner. Suddenly, i saw a huge plate of perspex/glass fall from above to the road below. They had unscrewed the entire window and pushed it out, rubber and all. And as you can visualise, that's a pretty big object! The bus was still moving. Then, realising they couldn't safely leave by the front door after their little destructive bout, they began to climb down through the open space where the window had been. I was a bit surprised by the clatter of runners thumping down the outside of the window right by my head, and also by the bodies flinging themselves from the top deck, lemming-style.

And so the bus trundled on home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back