Bored in A&E (2 Viewers)

edit:

here's a creepy coke ad

pepcoca66.jpg

pep_coca-66.jpeg

His hand is reaching for the coke bottle, right?

Great values in this one:

coca-cola-ads-from-the-1950s1.jpg

please guys, keep this thread on topic

pepcoca136.jpg

all women should dress like that while rollerskating

I'd rather be in A&E. Im bored.

I got all loved up last time i was in a public ward. Was there about two weeks, but i got real pally with the old folk, did'nt mind them walking round with thier pants down or shitting the bed.

They were all nuts and shouty, which gave me the oppertunity to be likewise. Loved it. Three of em died while i was there, people came and went. It was like a fucking Steinbeck novel.

Got on famously with the doctors,they used to give me the skinny on who was riding which nurse etc, who then had to suffer my pass remarkable behaviour for the rest of the week. By the time i left it was like leaving a family. Love your fellow patients and thier malfunctioning faculties. Gawd Bless'em.

Talk more about the bad things in hospital. But do them as well, it makes it bearable. When in Rome Jane. Steal a catheter and smile at people when you piss. Shout instead of speaking. Dont shit yourself though.

Okay shit yourself once, just to see what it feels like. Dont be shy hon, you pay thier wages. Nothin wrong with a bit of stranger-scraping once in a while.

Snores, moans, and nurses chatting. I'm typing in the dark since lights went out about an hour ago.

Question. Why do you have to stay in? Why can't you come out and just go back when its time to do the tests?

Tell them you want to go home and to call you whenever. See what they say.

And let me know how Corey's suggestions work out.

Question. Why do you have to stay in? Why can't you come out and just go back when its time to do the tests?

Tell them you want to go home and to call you whenever. See what they say.

And let me know how Corey's suggestions work out.

There is a reason, I just don't hink everyone needs or cares to know the details of exactly what is wrong. Ya know. ;) Believe me, I've tried to get out. They deep cleaned my room today so it smells of bleach. I'll be in heaven for about an hour.

I was watching scrubs last night.What a load of ruggish.If any of your quacks are like that give em a box for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back